LEFTY RS-4 Candy Apple Green

Started by SouthpawGuy, July 19, 2012, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just checked out the link. I'm not familiar with Larrivee electrics. Is the asking price reasonable? I'm guessing the Lollar pickups are not stock?

I played this guitar on Sunday.  The fellow who owns it is the fellow I bought my RS-2 from, but the RS-4 was not for sale then.  The pickups are stock, and the asking price is very reasonable.  Lollar pickups were used until Matthew had his ready to go if I recall correctly.  I'm already trying to wangle this one past the wife so I can make the call.
1991 Larrivee lefty C19        Forum 3 #68A LS03 IS/RW HB lefty
Form 3 #52  LS03 all mahogany lefty
Yamaha FG450                    1993 Les Paul Standard lefty
Yamaha FG335                    2012 American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Classical (1974?)      2011 RS-2 w/P-90's
Takamine 12 string

Hard to tell from the pics but what kind of tuners on it? Look like Klusons which became stock long after the pickup change.

Luv the color 1st one I have seen.
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Beautiful guitar. Too bad I'm a righty and an American.
in His grasp,
brandon

D-60 (rosie)
OMV-50
O-60

Quote from: johnny37 on July 19, 2012, 06:23:36 PM
I played this guitar on Sunday.  The fellow who owns it is the fellow I bought my RS-2 from, but the RS-4 was not for sale then.  The pickups are stock, and the asking price is very reasonable.  Lollar pickups were used until Matthew had his ready to go if I recall correctly.  I'm already trying to wangle this one past the wife so I can make the call.

"" This posting has been deleted by its author. ""

Anything to declare ?  :cop:

:whistling:

Not by me.  I passed on it due to a lack of disposable funds at this time.  Had he waited 6 weeks I'd have had no problem swinging the deal.  Someone else got it, but I don't know who. :crying:
1991 Larrivee lefty C19        Forum 3 #68A LS03 IS/RW HB lefty
Form 3 #52  LS03 all mahogany lefty
Yamaha FG450                    1993 Les Paul Standard lefty
Yamaha FG335                    2012 American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Classical (1974?)      2011 RS-2 w/P-90's
Takamine 12 string