Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lancaster photos on Facebook today...  (Read 2653 times)
Miata13

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 03:13:58 PM »

The color on the Bakersfield is awesome.....I haven't played a Larrivee electric yet but I plan on it soon. My wife is from Vancouver and I am hoping to tour the factory the next time we go up. At least they used to do tours...if I do I will post pictures.

Just a short note...My wife and I were visiting our daughter in Seattle last week on vacation...had side trips to Victoria Island and to Vancouver.  Before traveling, I contacted the fine Larrivee folks in Vancouver and they accommodated us scheduling us for a personal tour..a fantastic experience..many thanks to Wes  bowdown

I now have a more personal knowledge of my 3 acoustic Larrivee's...specially the two parlors who were born at that same Larrivee factory.

Alas..did not take photos but I know I've seen a comprehensive thread here somewhere with gobs of photos from start to finish.

Rick

LS-30
Butterscotch Bakersfield HB Rosewood
OO 05 Custom
P-03 All Koa
P-03 Sitka/Rosewood
Worthingtonclint

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 08:53:22 AM »

Can't wait to get the chance to play one of these. I'm interested to see how ash body will sound versus the alder on the old LS models. I dig the headstock as well.

Clinton
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: