Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'A CHAT WITH JEAN" - New 5 minute video  (Read 796 times)
J M Larrivée

Ignore
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »

We have just posted a new 5 minute video with Jean on our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/LarriveeMedia

In the video, Jean sums up the last 4 decades and offers a little bit of insight into his world while talking about the past, present and future of Larrivée.

Enjoy!

john jr.
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »

Very cool! As the owner of one of his non Serial Numbered L's for almost 40 years, he's made me very happy. No wood ... no guitar. That about sums it up. You can have your carbon fiber and plastic, I'm sure they work great but not for me thanks. I NEED a Bakersfield! Curses Red Baron!      
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 09:34:50 PM »

Thanks, John Jr. - I've already reposted this on Facebook, and the other one featuring you finding that perfect spruce tree! I'm thinking I'll need to request my next acoustic has a top made from that tree's wood!

Good stuff!  +1

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
randmag

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:19:45 PM »

Thanks for posting this. I'm one of those happy Larrivee guitar owners that Jean talks about in this video. I play one of them every day and hopefully will be able to continue playing into my senior years; truly exceptional guitars.

RS-4 Forum V Mini's,
RS-4 Goldtop HB's,
Bakersfield burst,
L03,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: