Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find Larrivee electric guitars in brick and mortar stores  (Read 2926 times)
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 05:51:23 AM »

Not a single Lancaster guitar in Canada...

I'm not sure there are very many Lancasters available anywhere in the USA, either - I see one on Guitar Adoptions website tonight.

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
headsup
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 05:55:37 AM »

The one at Guitar Adoptions is not the one I would go with.
The salesperson @ Derby City, assured me, anything from the Larrivee Website was available, and he would order it once I sent him a deposit that we mutually agreed upon.

I'm thinking any Larrivee dealer will do the same thing for a guaranteed sale, because they don't have to tie up $ in inventory, and it's a sure sale, they can also offer a very attractive price point....

"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
 Too few brain cells to be bothered with...
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 07:12:43 AM »

I'm thinking any Larrivee dealer will do the same thing for a guaranteed sale, because they don't have to tie up $ in inventory, and it's a sure sale, they can also offer a very attractive price point....

Yes, my local Larrivee dealer actually beat Guitar Adoptions price by a few dollars because of this - it was a guaranteed sale that wouldn't be hanging on the wall for several months before they recouped their money. (It did cost me more, though, because I paid local & state taxes - but I wanted to support my local dealer on this one, and have dealer warranty support available. Also my local dealer does free set-ups for a year on any guitar you purchase new.)

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: