D-03K

Started by 12stringer, September 05, 2012, 03:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey all
I have a friend who wants me to sell their D-03K ..number 12 of 48 made for Longe & Mcquade.  I may want to sell it. Just wondering what it would be worth.  It is in excellent shape...unplayed for most of it's lifetime as the owner was out of the country so it just sat in the case.  Georgeous Koa back and sides.  It originally sold for $1795.00
What do ya think?
Thanks,
Randy
Randy
Larrivee L-02
Guild F212XL

Quote from: 12stringer on September 05, 2012, 03:06:26 PM
Hey all
I have a friend who wants me to sell their D-03K ..number 12 of 48 made for Longe & Mcquade.  I may want to sell it. Just wondering what it would be worth. 
What do ya think?

Around $1000 give or take $100
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Thanks Joyce
Tonight I am putting new strings on it and will see if I can let go of it or the L-02...The L-02 so far is incredible!
Randy
Larrivee L-02
Guild F212XL

closer to $1200 maybe $1400 for a real value.Remember you might never be able to replace a D03koa,maybe you should keep both.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

You won't get what it's really worth. I would not sell it. They aren't making those in the satin series anymore as Rob mentioned.
L-03 Italian Spruce

Thanks for the replies folks :-)   :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :coffee :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :coffee
Am going to sell the D-03k locally.  It's not mine so I have no choice other than to sell it.  I could buy it myself but don't have the funds and I really only keep one 12 string, one 6 string and one beater for the beach around.  I am over the moon with the L-02 and it has "my" type of sound as I love jumbos over dreadnaughts.  My Guild also will be sold locally.
happy pickin! :thumb :bgrin:
Randy
Randy
Larrivee L-02
Guild F212XL

:thumb  Hey  Randy   ...sent you a pm about the koa  larry.......rcoolz ( also a Randy 
1995  Taylor  810......2012  Taylor  GS Mini......2007  Blueridge  Br 140....F 5 mandolin by K CUller...." Its ALL  about  JESUS  CHRIST "      Ye must be born again

There is something special about Koa !