Forum V Ready to Order - March 5th Order DEADLINE

Started by JOYCEfromNS, February 05, 2012, 10:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just a reminder folks that today is the last day to lock your F-V in. So far we have only seven guitars on order which means the F-V will be the most limited forum guitar yet.
Ted

www.laguitarsales.com

Authorized dealer for: Larrivee - Blackbird - Breedlove - Cordoba - Eastman - Guild - Journey - Martin - Rainsong - Ramirez -  Santa Cruz - Taylor

Quote from: Tarpman on March 05, 2012, 12:51:06 PM
Just a reminder folks that today is the last day to lock your F-V in. So far we have only seven guitars on order which means the F-V will be the most limited forum guitar yet.

Thanks again Ted for doing this.  We may not have the numbers but we will have the POWER(tubes).
Cameron

2012 Forum V RS-4 #3
2006 OMV-10 SE
1953 Martin D-18

I agree, thanks to all involved in making this happen. I'm really looking forward to owning one of these limited edition top of the line guitars. Can't wait to hear the mini's  :guitar
RS-4 Forum V Mini's,

Then I'll take #9!  :)

What pick up configuration for a Guy buying his first electric?

Decisions!

Still, I can't understand why so few.  If I had the money, I'd get 2.  This is easily the best electric I've ever owned.  Foolish world  :blush:

Phil

Quote from: Matthew Larrivee on March 05, 2012, 05:11:00 PM
I may just make #8 for me :>

That is just what I like to hear!

I cant speak to why we got the number we did, all I can say is that I look forward to a very sweet guitar.

Quote from: Frasier1 on March 05, 2012, 06:33:54 PM

Decisions!

I am sort of in the same boat, I did a mini HB in the neck and a full HB at the bridge.  The new mini HB is part of what makes this guitar special, IMO.
Cameron

2012 Forum V RS-4 #3
2006 OMV-10 SE
1953 Martin D-18

Quote from: Frasier1 on March 05, 2012, 06:33:54 PM

Decisions!

Ok, it's official, Deposit sent and the wait begins!!

:cheers

Woot!  I can't wait... I hope the burst is nice n subtle to let that top shine though like a champ.  I guess I'll have to entertain myself over the wait with my other RS-4 baby.  If I ever round up enough money in a year or 2, I'm going to get a charcoal burst, gold HS with the tambourine girl inlay.

:nana_guitar

Phil

Quote from: bacchus on March 05, 2012, 08:04:55 PM
That is just what I like to hear!

I cant speak to why we got the number we did, all I can say is that I look forward to a very sweet guitar.

I am sort of in the same boat, I did a mini HB in the neck and a full HB at the bridge.  The new mini HB is part of what makes this guitar special, IMO.

Same here... I almost did 2 full HBs but the mini does make it more special.  I've been playing my strat a little more lately since I put some Texas Hot Antiquities in there.  What a great setup of pickups!  I think the mini will get me just the little taste of single coil I'm looking for.  Hum-free to boot!

Phil

Just a few more hours left.... you know you want one.  :bgrin:
Ted

www.laguitarsales.com

Authorized dealer for: Larrivee - Blackbird - Breedlove - Cordoba - Eastman - Guild - Journey - Martin - Rainsong - Ramirez -  Santa Cruz - Taylor

Quote from: Tarpman on March 05, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
Just a few more hours left.... you know you want one.  :bgrin:

Want is not the word...  :arrow

Quote from: PM33AUD on March 07, 2012, 09:38:50 AM
This wait is going to suck big-time.    :crying:

I know, I am seriously trying to develop a strategy to keep this from driving me (and those around me) insane.  Should I limit my forum visits?  Should I take up yoga?  Should I focus on simply gaining guitar cred on a cheap broken electric so that I can go on forums after I get the Larrivee and talk about how I earned my right to have a nice instrument? 

I'm with you on this one.
Cameron

2012 Forum V RS-4 #3
2006 OMV-10 SE
1953 Martin D-18

Quote from: PM33AUD on March 07, 2012, 09:38:50 AM
This wait is going to suck big-time.    :crying:

I hear that Phil. Hey, is it possible to post a few pics of a Forum V in process just to tie us over until D-Day?  :gotpics:

Randy
RS-4 Forum V Mini's,

Anyone know if they started or if they'll be doin' the pics thing at all for this one?  I am dying to see this maple they're going to use... eeeooooooooaaaaaah... shoot, i just drooled on my KB.   :drool:

Phil

I noticed that they just posted a pic on Facebook of a stack of maple for the tops.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=339012202812459&set=a.167965536583794.32283.104036859643329

Cameron

2012 Forum V RS-4 #3
2006 OMV-10 SE
1953 Martin D-18

Things are underway.  That's gotta be good, right?

Right now, I'm envisioning playing mine on my deck in the back yard thru my little mustang amp. at a volume that is loud enough for me and to pique some interest for all within earshot while not invoking the wrath of my immediate neighbours.
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

They are on their way!

Ted

www.laguitarsales.com