I'm New And I"m A Nervous Wreck

Started by aminordude, December 16, 2004, 11:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omg,I'm gonna order a d-50, over the internet and I'm a nervous wreck,and anxiety ridden,,well they(the dealer) seem reputable,,it is used, I was gonna go for new, but it seems there's a hole in the bucket, anyway thanks to dave who made me some nice offers, I'm still wonderin about that sd60,, that was nice and the price was fair, anyway the guitar looks pretty close to mint I just stumbled onto this site in my search for more info on the d-50 so I like to hear more raves on the guitar and tips on it (this way I wont think about something bad, like when it arrives and i open it up and  :o OH NO!! God forbid hahahaha) as you can tell I need some soothing words of encouragement to allay my fears,,,hahaha. It just cant get here soon enough,, tnks Mario  

Quoteomg,I'm gonna order a d-50, over the internet and I'm a nervous wreck,and anxiety ridden,,well they(the dealer) seem reputable,,it is used, I was gonna go for new, but it seems there's a hole in the bucket, anyway thanks to dave who made me some nice offers, I'm still wonderin about that sd60,, that was nice and the price was fair, anyway the guitar looks pretty close to mint I just stumbled onto this site in my search for more info on the d-50 so I like to hear more raves on the guitar and tips on it (this way I wont think about something bad, like when it arrives and i open it up and  :o OH NO!! God forbid hahahaha) as you can tell I need some soothing words of encouragement to allay my fears,,,hahaha. It just cant get here soon enough,, tnks Mario
I can't tell if you've already bought it, or are wanting us to encourage you to buy it?

If you've already bought it...
Way to go. The D-50 is supposed to be a real music machine! I've come close to buying one a couple of times, but have a couple of dreads already.

If you're just thinking about it...
Hey, don't let a good one get away. The D-50 is supposed to be a real music machine, and everyone who plays one loves it. grab it quick if the price is right and you trust the seller's description.

:lol:  
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Mario,

Santa Claus is coming to town !!

Relax - you will love the guitar. You will have to get to know each other a little, and then the fun begins.  :D

Now, practice this for a while... in with the good air, out with the bad air; again and deeply, in with the good air, out with the bad air... are you getting it? In with the good air, out with the bad air.  

Quotehahaha you got that right 12,, and as for that breathing,,, ahhhh yes,,,, I'm having visions of  d_50's dancing in my head. I sure hope it gets here by christmas I have a party coming up here ,,,sure would love to show that sucker off, and watch my friends eyes dillate as the stare upon its understated charm,,, ahhh yes ,,,I'm feeling better now Tnks   Mario

Yes Mario, you're getting it, now keep it up.... iiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn with the good air, oooooooouuuuttttt with the bad air.

rotflmao ...  :lol:

Congrats on the new guitar - I'm sure you'll love it and it will be the highlight of the Christmas party, and many other days for that matter.

Enjoy it and Merry Xmas.

...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/