Martin OM21 roll call!

Started by obe-wan, November 10, 2011, 05:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: fongie on February 21, 2012, 02:11:04 AM
Niiice Braxton, awesome guitars, thats why they were named 'Special', shame they have been deleted from the Martin production line.

Thanks fongie.
Yep, I could not believe they did that.
Larrivée OOO40-MT (2018)
Gibson Advanced Jumbo (1997)
Taylor AD17E Blacktop

I love the smell of Spruce in the morning

I too love my OM-21 Special. I like the appointments, the string spacing, the playability, and especially the sound.
It's the guitar I've been looking for - for a long time. And I finally found her.
Oh yes, she is a good one.

I feel lucky and rich indeed.

Good to see Fongie is back.   :thumb
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K

Quote from: carruth on March 07, 2012, 01:52:42 PM
Good to see Fongie is back.   :thumb

Hello Peter, it has been a long time, nice to be back. Still playing your CD.  :thumb

Quote from: obe-wan on November 13, 2011, 01:06:12 AM
Danny? tell me you've still got it  :guitar????
Sorry Scott I had missed this thread.  Yes I still have my 1993 OM-21. It has a wider spacing at the nut and saddle than the standard OM-21, really closer to the special, but with standard appointments. Don't know why, but I like it.

And I've never heard a better one than mine. (I'm sure some equal ones are out there though.)

I've had my OM-21 for better than two and a half years and haven't thought seriously about another guitar since getting it.

Bill
Martin OM-21; Eastman AC710S

The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy him forever. (Westminster Shorter Catechism---1647)

Of all the Martins I've played its the one I really like.  :smile:
Steve ....aka the SMan

Put mine up for sale :blush:, along with three other guitars. The OM-21 is the one I have had the longest of my current "rotation" guitars.

Quote from: dependan on March 16, 2012, 04:14:23 PM
       Put mine up for sale :blush:, along with three other guitars. The OM-21 is the one I have had the longest of my current "rotation" guitars.

Its still in your signature, does that mean you still have it mate?  :nice guitar:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.
Achillies 5F2A Princeton.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: obe-wan on April 15, 2012, 08:47:10 AM
Its still in your signature, does that mean you still have it mate?  :nice guitar:

Cheers, Scott.
I do still have it.We are selling our house and too much is going on.So I took it off the market.

Have you tried the new 2012 OM-21? If I had not purchased my new OM-28V, I think I would have considered one of these myself.

That is great Fongie. Got a new CD out. If you email me your postal address will send you a copy
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K