Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting Spam HERE  (Read 20355 times)
CJ

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 10:10:40 PM »

I don't get the selling of pharmaceuticals here - on a forum where clearly everyone has good wood.  whistling

L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 10:47:45 PM »

I don't get the selling of pharmaceuticals here - on a forum where clearly everyone has good wood.  whistling

Perhaps they considered the average age of the forum members, discovered how many old farts there are, and chose what products to push based on that.

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

ST
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

WOW!
THANKS FOR SHARING THESE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GUITARS I LOVE TO PLAY GUITARS!
KEEP REPLYING!

Please note spam link in poster's signature - new member - first post

Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »

Please note spam link in poster's signature - new member - first post
Much obliged.
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2011, 07:12:02 PM »

Dang, I step away for a few minutes and one sneaks in.   angry    Thanks ST
L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2011, 04:18:12 AM »

Another one

http://asiandream.animoney.net/registration.html -FindLoveAsia let's you join, search & chat all for free. • Meet your soulmate • Get new friends for life • Browse pictures and profiles • Sign up now!   
Find Love Asia — Free Filipina dating Find Love Asian Dating Services for Asian Singles including Asian Women and Asian Girls Seeking Men. Meet Asian Ladies Online....   
Asian Brides Online is the original on-line introduction and tour service. We have a combined experience of over 20 years and are the largest, most respected company in the industry! We conduct more tours, to more cities than any other tour service - hundreds of group and individual tours!   
      We have selected over 20,000 beautiful, sincere women, from all walks of life, as potential mates for our male clients. We have more than 70,000 photos, and add new applicants weekly. We invite you to browse through our online catalog at the variety of ladies that have at least one thing in common - they want husbands!   
You have several options to get to know these wonderful women: write to them, phone them, send flowers to them and MEET them! During a tour, you will meet 500 to 2000 ladies (your choices and ours), have plenty of time to spend in their company, see some of the sights in the area, and possibly find the one special lady for you!   
      Asian Brides Online offers an After-Hours Tour Info Line for your convenience. We offer you our BEST wishes and services, as you view the lovely women awaiting a lifetime companion, best friend and faithful lover. Don't settle for anything less!http://asiandream.animoney.net  - web cam chat with girls!

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 04:50:57 AM »

Thank you, Sir!
GA-ME
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »

Good day how are you doing still  interested,I have it  and still in good working condition and in perfect order. Good price is accepted,if you are interested in buying from me. Let me know iwill email you some pics and details thanks

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

Good day how are you doing still  interested,I have it  and still in good working condition and in perfect order. Good price is accepted,if you are interested in buying from me. Let me know iwill email you some pics and details thanks

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

Good day how are you doing still  interested,I have it  and still in good working condition and in perfect order. Good price is accepted,if you are interested in buying from me. Let me know iwill email you some pics and details thanks

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

Good day how are you doing still  interested,I have it  and still in good working condition and in perfect order. Good price is accepted,if you are interested in buying from me. Let me know iwill email you some pics and details thanks

Best regard
juan alberto

lu7dim12@gmail.com

And about a half dozen more of these in the first hour of membership!
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »

Thank you.  cop
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2011, 02:31:06 PM »

Mark
RE:  bassman66..........  When  I saw his name appear as a new member I did the normal IP check.   didn't see any red flags.   What do you think is going on with this guy ?
I assume you've banned him although I haven't checked yet.

Lynn
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 02:53:03 PM »

Yes, I banned him, Lynn. He is from Lagos, Nigeria. Good username. I never would have suspected him with a name like that.
Any way, with you and Andrew on the job, we really took a bite out of the Eastern Europe bad guys by blocking their subnets. That has been pretty quiet for a week or more now.
They will crop up somewhere else before too long though, I'm sure.
Thanks for all your help, Lynn, Andrew.
GA-ME
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 11:27:46 AM »

If you will need a superior quality hunter boots,give some thought to getting yourself selected Moncler Sneakers.Cheap Moncler Your footwear ended up being working in the niche for years and 've got integrated their very own at the top of a solid good reputation leading quality reigned over in almost any internet.This moment,successful arrive moncler bottes sales,muscle mass to purchase near to using the web to tell what you can appear.
Allow people to allow them to tend to recommend you set of two high-caliber and unique pattern Moncler Nible Quilted High Boots Gray.Caddy which also includes sorts today have always been black colour,moist cloth upper,quilted nylon overshoes Moncler,set reduce within superior Moncler Outlet,plastic reafoot Moncler Jacket,in-sole together with tread,bring referring to luxury,15 pinnacle with Sixteen.Few lower leg width.
Moncler Nible Quilted In height Galoshes Grey
You you must find some ton of moncler footwear for females may be very nicely marketed into incredibly price tag,with his fantastic easy to use ration constantly it's easy to find a better spread within the internet.Because there are many different choices,every an assortment of price tags,occur absolute to locate what kind of you may want.

related view:

cheap uggs  Kate Bosworth

mbt footwear  To date Moncler jacket give the graet and remarkable jackets

Moncler moncler sale

Moncler Coats These
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 01:12:15 PM »

thanks, GA-ME. got it.
tuffythepug
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »

This one is persistent.    I banned a new member and deleted an identical post from them yesterday !    angry
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 05:03:03 PM »

Be sure to ban at least three triggers: IP address, email address and username, and the hostname unless it is gmail, yahoo, comcast, etc...
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2011, 06:35:31 PM »

This is posted on the Larrivee Forum Guitars sticky thread

ugg boots ireland
« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:18:24 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The main ugg boots ireland one disadvantage could be the ugg boots sheepskin within the single may need replacing following a 1 year useful - however just what exactly excellent is actually should you keep uggs ireland the Ugg Sheepskin Cuff Boots within ugg boots good design, you are able to merely purchase a set of insoles with regard to couple of bucks and also you virtually possess completely brand-new UGG boots! The brand shoe ugg boots industry discount becomes availablility of the catena organization
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »

This is posted on the Larrivee Forum Guitars sticky thread

ugg boots ireland
« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:18:24 PM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The main ugg boots ireland one disadvantage could be the ugg boots sheepskin within the single may need replacing following a 1 year useful - however just what exactly excellent is actually should you keep uggs ireland the Ugg Sheepskin Cuff Boots within ugg boots good design, you are able to merely purchase a set of insoles with regard to couple of bucks and also you virtually possess completely brand-new UGG boots! The brand shoe ugg boots industry discount becomes availablility of the catena organization
much obliged, Steve. 
Walkerman
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »

much obliged, Steve. 

No problem...I assume you gave him "the boot.".......
Queequeg
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »

No problem...I assume you gave him "the boot.".......
Indeed we did. In fact, had done that earlier but hadn't seen the post he slipped in there before I kicked him out. It's been a full time job for JOYCEfromNS, tuffythepug and myself today trying to keep up with the spammers.
BenHermanski

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »

welcome In this case "welcome" means "goodbye"...

Cheers,
Ben

'10 D-02MH

www.benhermanski.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: