Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RS-4 on the way!  (Read 656 times)
PM33AUD

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2011, 02:16:05 AM »

Finally pulled the trigger and bought a new RS-4 in my fav RB burst.  Here's what's on the way:

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

This one sucked me in like a tractor beam:  tb sound and I couldn't resist.

Here's another pic with some different lighting:

Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:38:38 AM »

Congrats! That's got a GORGEOUS top on it, and it looks like the back got the RB stain/color as well???

I love my Rootbeer Burst...

[attachment deleted by admin]

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 06:42:24 AM »

Is it me or does PM33AUD's Root Beer have a somewhat lighter shade than most RB's I've seen 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
tulk1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 04:07:55 PM »

Is it me or does PM33AUD's Root Beer have a somewhat lighter shade than most RB's I've seen 

The second pic makes it look almost Amber. Lighting, would be my guess. Just noticed on the LV site that Rootbeer is no longer a stock color. Unless it's been renamed or something. Either way, I've yet to see an RS4 that didn't make me go "Oooo" and want to get mine out. Aud's is no exception. Love it!!

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."
PM33AUD

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 03:44:50 AM »

Congrats! That's got a GORGEOUS top on it, and it looks like the back got the RB stain/color as well???

Yea, I guess it does... hmmm... is this odd?  There's something about this particular 'RB' that intrigued me as I like the lighter more reddy stuffs.

The 2nd pic was due to lighting - lots of it.  It's pretty amazing the difference a lil light makes!  That's why I requested some more pics of it in different conditions to get a better feel for what it would look like in normal light.

Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: