Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masterbuilt Tele Family  (Read 876 times)
maplebaby

Ignore
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:41:14 PM »

A lot of guitars have come and gone over the years....but these remain, and i've never been more thankful and happier to get to play them! Love to hear from other MB owners about your MB guitar.

Mark Kendrick - 70's Esquire with Abigail pickup

Dale Wilson - 64 Relic with Dale Wilson wound pickups

Todd Krause - 59 Relic w/Braz board, Abigail bridge/Duncan HB (Wildwood 10)

Todd Krause - 59 Relic w/Braz board and Abigail pickups (Wildwood 10)

Fender (Todd Krause) Telecaster Demo - by Tonedr - YouTube
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 11:28:51 AM »

Thanks Dale luvly Tele Pics!!!! Tho I am not a huge fan of relic anything - seems like a waste of time effort and $ to me whether it be a Gibby or Fender ( that's just me). Larrivee owners seem to relic their own 

Seriously tho Friend do you own all these Masterbuilts? Or have you just had the opportunity to try them

Would be most interested and hearing your comparison notes to the Bakersfield.

Friends for those who may be unaware Masterbuilt is essentially Fender's "boutique line" A special division of the custom shop, where each guitar is built by a single builder only. Start to finish. Fender have their best builders build these with all the best parts available. Unlike other custom shop guitars which are built by a team in a assembly line like fashion. They sell north of 5K

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Denis
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »

They all look so good Dale!  I haven't owned an electric since the mid 80's but if ever I decide to buy one, it will be a Tele to be sure.  Love the look, love the sound.  Congrats.

maplebaby

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 09:46:25 PM »

thanks gentlemen for giving this a look & Denis is you ever add one to the collection i'd be ready to hear about it!

peace,
dale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: