More of my Larrivee's on Stage type of post

Started by tulk1, September 19, 2011, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh yeah, bragging. I freely admit it, right up front. My band, The Tracy Allison Band, was asked to be the headliner at the Patriot Guard's Gathering of the Guard in Steelville, MO, this year. Actually, just this past weekend. I rocked (or, uh, countried) the RS2 (Tracy won't let me play any other guitar). And Tracy, of course, had her OMV-05E freshly back from a fret dress and set up. Aside from the "regular" band, we had Phil Hilton on Keys and Louis Darby on Fiddle (name dropping in case anyone has heard of them!  :whistling:). It was so cool to just point and let one of them take the lead. It had rained most of the day, so we weren't sure if we'd be in the tent or get the stage. It cleared up enough, so it was outside. Glad it was. Kudos and props to the sound company. Not only were they nice guys to work with, they had the sound just booming out front, clear as a bell on stage. Here's a few pics.

Stage setting up.

And the show.

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

Very cool! Looks like y'all had fun!

:+1:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Very very cool.

I miss my days playing on bigger stages to bigger crowds.

Quote from: ST on September 19, 2011, 08:19:11 PM
Very very cool.

I miss my days playing on bigger stages to bigger crowds.

I don't miss it! Never DID it! Looks like you guys are in the BIG TIME!!!
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)