PS3 Died <----BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED FOR MY PLAYING.

Started by Grifftology, August 27, 2011, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:donut :donut :coffee :coffee :donut2 :donut2

:guitar

My ps3 died a month or more ago and while at first it was a big time bummer, i had JUST bought LA Noire, I have turned the times when I would have been playing the ps3 into times for playing the guitar and wow...I have learned more songs since losing the ps3 than i have in...idk, ever? comparitively speaking. Between the Larrivee being so enticing to play and no ps3 ...i'm so freaking happy I could  :crying:     :thumb

Though I'm not a gamer, I have two boys who are, and I can vouch for the seductive power of a PS3 in their world.  EVERYTHING is secondary to them, so I can imagine how much free time this allowed you to play guitar!  The same thing might happen with me if the computer went down.  (Though, I can't imagine playing more than I do anyway.)  I'm glad you found the benefit of your stuff breaking.  Now, when it's up and running (or replaced) will you minimize PS3 time in favor of your new priorities?  Could take some white-knuckling...

I think the grin and coffee mug say enough for me! Pick that guitar!! Hopefully, you won't become quite the coffee degenerate I am though...

I don't own any video game systems despite growing up with them. To me playing hours and hours of video games feels like I'm dreaming my life away.

Your title says it all  :thumb
04' Larrivee OM-03MT Forum I #9 of 17
08' Larrivee L-03R(E; Baggs)
09' Larrivee OO-03 Special Edition
00' Larrivee D-02
09' Baden A-Style Hog/Cedar
07' Breedlove Concert Maple
LTD ESP F-250
Ibanez S7420
QuoteAnyone's Everything.