Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakersfield Guitars  (Read 2329 times)
bakersfieldjazz

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2011, 05:26:58 PM »

New to the forum, just ordered a lefty Bakersfield guitar in Mary Kay BLONDE w/ humbucker in neck plus I ordered a loaded pick guard w/ single coil. No soldering just plug and play. 6 or 8 weeks to wait
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »

Way cool can't wait for your review of the pickup combonation.I played the standard tele combo.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 06:45:55 PM »

New to the forum, just ordered a lefty Bakersfield guitar in Mary Kay BLONDE w/ humbucker in neck plus I ordered a loaded pick guard w/ single coil. No soldering just plug and play. 6 or 8 weeks to wait

Very cool - I just ordered a lefty with the Tobacco burst and mini-humbucker ...

... how much was the extra pickguard assembly?

welcome

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 03:03:25 AM »

Congratulations Friend

Mary Kay White  

How have you come to know Larrivee

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
bakersfieldjazz

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 05:33:04 PM »

Very cool - I just ordered a lefty with the Tobacco burst and mini-humbucker ...

... how much was the extra pickguard assembly?

welcome

Not for sure on price for the loaded pickguard, the store will let me know Monday or Tuesday on price.
bakersfieldjazz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 05:39:32 PM »

Congratulations Friend

Mary Kay White  

How have you come to know Larrivee

I stumbled across the Summer NAMM You Tube clip for Larrivve Bakersfield guitar, When I saw the parts that were being put on the guitar like Callaham bridge and saddles knew I had to order one, never played a Larrivve before, heard about the acoustics though. Cheers to all the forum members.
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 02:38:23 AM »

Mary Kay White  

It's one of the colors on the Larrivee website ... a transparent white that Fender has used for years. I have two Warmoth Strats in Mary Kay White on swamp ash.

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 12:16:18 PM »

It's one of the colors on the Larrivee website ... a transparent white that Fender has used for years. I have two Warmoth Strats in Mary Kay White on swamp ash.

Bet you don't have a Mary KAY Blonde tho  

Don't think the Mrs. REV would favor that  

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »

Well, my wife IS a blonde, but her name is Kathy Jo, not Mary Kay! 

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 02:43:14 PM »

I stumbled across the Summer NAMM You Tube clip for Larrivve Bakersfield guitar, When I saw the parts that were being put on the guitar like Callaham bridge and saddles knew I had to order one, never played a Larrivve before, heard about the acoustics though. Cheers to all the forum members.

So Friend, Did you get it  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: