Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taylor 322CE 12 fret (2017) For sale or trade for Larrivee OM or 000  (Read 37 times)
salsarev

Ignore
« on: August 20, 2018, 09:30:04 PM »

I'm interested in trading my Taylor for a Larrivee OM or 000. Cash can go either way depending on trade value.

This guitar is in very good condition with only some small indentations in the back (buckle/button rash) and slight pick scratches on the pickguard that keep it from being "excellent".

* Mahogany top and Tasmanian blackwood back and sides
* ES-2 electronics
* 24 7/8" scale
* Neck joins body at 12th fret
* 1.75" nut width
* 2 3/16" string spacing at saddle
* Hardshell case.
The 12 fret design gives this a rich sound with good balance. Not too bright with good bass presence. The low action makes this guitar an excellent finger picker. Sounds good under a pick, too, when lightly or moderately strummed.

$1475 shipped to CONUS

Larrivee 000-40R, Larrivee L-03 plus three other acoustics (Taylor 322ce 12 fret, Eastman E20ss, Eastman AC OM-2 [for sale])
jpmist

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 11:22:01 PM »

Allow me to pound the table a bit on the seller's behalf.

This is a fabulous guitar (I have one) and this model pretty much kicked my now living in Singapore OOV-03 SB out of the nest. Partly for sentimental reasons as my first "nice" guitar was a Taylor and partly because I really grew to like the shorter scale of it's neck. I've had several Taylor 12 frets and they all got sold because they didn't actually sound like a 12 fret, the 32x series Taylor Blackwood & Mahogany definitely do.

The tone is very much like a Forum IV, OO all hog Larrivee if that's any help. Fit and finish on the Taylors are pretty high and I even grew to like it's satin finish which seems a bit more transparent than older Taylor satin. The really nice hog and blackwood grain shows thru well.

nice guitar

Larrivee OO-05  Larrivee OOV-03 short scale   Larrivee OOV-03 MT SB - FOR SALE!!!   Taylor 322ce    Various Strats    Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist
salsarev

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:11:56 AM »

Thanks for the props jpmist!

Larrivee 000-40R, Larrivee L-03 plus three other acoustics (Taylor 322ce 12 fret, Eastman E20ss, Eastman AC OM-2 [for sale])
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: