Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: price?  (Read 753 times)
steephey

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2011, 02:25:30 AM »

i have a old 80s larrivee ls 3 strat...just wondering how much this guitar is worth??
L07 Shooting Star
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 05:37:29 AM »

Whatever someone is willing to pay for it.
Maybe check on some of the classified sites (Kijiji, Craigslist) and Ebay to see what people are selling them for.

"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 01:14:01 PM »

i have a old 80s larrivee ls 3 strat...just wondering how much this guitar is worth??

If you care to Email me ( click on my user name for my email address)  your Pics I would be glad to post for you as this of course will allow a better guesstimate of the value.

Have a look HERE for info on figuring out your serial # provided by our Friend ST

Once again good luck let us know what you find out. As stated prior You can also Email your serial # to Larrivee and they will tell you a birthdate and model # BUT follow the Instructions to the letter provided HERE I caution you however that with 80's guitars Larrivee had some record keeping issues and may not have this info for you as I believe it got misplaced doesn't hurt to check tho.

Further please give The Rules at the root of the Forum a look only takes 2 or 3 minutes.

BTW  welcome hope you stick around Larrivee really make wonderful guitars. Their electrics both the current and 80's models are the most undervalued electric on the planet. Their current line are really second to none, if you have an opportunity to try a new RS 4 I assure you you will be stunned.

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: