Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Acoustic Guitar Magazine and Larrivée Guitars.  (Read 13594 times)
jrporter

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2011, 03:18:18 PM »

I visited the Larrivee guitar factory in Oxnard last summer.  On that day, including the couple of people in the office, there didn't appear to me more than 12-15 people total working the factory, and the younger Mr Larrivee who showed us around the plant mentioned they were operating on a reduced staff for economical reasons.  Reducing advertising may just be a matter of financial priorities.

Marketing can be done at various levels. The most recent "NEWS" on Larrivee's own website dates back to 11/2010, and their online store lists a couple of apparel items, the majority of which are out of stock. I love my new Larrivee LS-09 and OM-09 and want this marque to fluorish; but I truely believe that they need to improve their efforts to let the buying public know who they are and the fantastic products they produce...
Stringdancer

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2011, 07:31:44 PM »

What I found really interesting,was a video review on AG (not sure of the year) by Doug Young advertising the Baggs Anthem pickup....he was playing a Larrivee L-05MT...yet nowhere in the six or seven minute review,did he mention the Larrivee....I considered that a slap in Jean's face.

My L-05 MT is definitely one of my favorite guitars and gets played every day!

Larrivee D-05
Larrivee L-05MT
Larrivee P-05
Martin D-18GE
Martin 0M-42
Rainsong JM1000
Beard Gold Tone round neck
Ibanez AS 103- NT custom
CA Cargo
Collings 01

What I like to do when I'm not murdering perfectly good guitar tunes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterdancer/
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: