Jean

Started by Danny, July 23, 2011, 03:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just wanted to say a sincere thank you sir. It was my honor to meet you and I hope to again someday soon.

Danny

Danny when and where did you meet Jean?  I am sure that was a great conversation.

Quote from: dependan on July 23, 2011, 03:22:02 AM
  Just wanted to say a sincere thank you sir. It was my honor to meet you and I hope to again someday soon.

Danny
Jean Sheppard?  Jean Autry?  Billy Jean?   :winkin:
Play it daily for best results.

Quote from: prof_stack on July 23, 2011, 10:33:19 AM
Jean Sheppard?  Jean Autry?  Billy Jean?   :winkin:

Norma Jean... :drool:

Quote from: Strings4Him on July 23, 2011, 05:59:15 AM
Danny when and where did you meet Jean?  I am sure that was a great conversation.
It was just a trip to Oxnard a few years ago and I had a blast. Just some fond memories came up and I felt like saying this.
   There is a thread on it with pics.

I just remembered that one time JCL was being interviewed on the Music Row Show (sp) and I called in to talk with him. I asked him about 00 and other small sized Larrivees with shortscale. The only one made at the time was the parlor. Anyway he said no plans were there to make them. Since then we have seen many 00's and LS models come out. 

Quote from: dependan on July 23, 2011, 11:21:53 AM
 It was just a trip to Oxnard a few years ago and I had a blast. Just some fond memories came up and I felt like saying this.
   There is a thread on it with pics.

I just remembered that one time JCL was being interviewed on the Music Row Show (sp) and I called in to talk with him. I asked him about 00 and other small sized Larrivees with shortscale. The only one made at the time was the parlor. Anyway he said no plans were there to make them. Since then we have seen many 00's and LS models come out. 

I have many memories from Yarnell Place, but I enjoy the more mundane things...like seeing Jean walking home on Ventura Road, and stopping to talk, or running into him the local Target Store.  He's just a real down to earth person.