More pics of our Larrivee's on stage

Started by tulk1, May 01, 2011, 12:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just thought I'd toss a couple more pics of Tracy and I playing our Larrivee's. She's the boss and she insists! I use the RS2 on stage. Oh, gee! Do I have to?  :tongue:

Here's Tracy and her OMV-05E .... again.

Me on the RS2-HB (my designation for having humbuckers  :winkin:).

And just for grins - this is Louis Darby on fiddle. Fiddle playing foo'! He's been playing pro since he was 14. Can name drop more names than I know! And just the nicest guy you'd ever meet. Monster on the fid'l. He drove up 3hrs to sit in with us, so I think he deserves a mention. Hmm, has JCL ever made fiddles?   :winkin:

Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

She is right, Rs2 is best among all and you must amazing! Share some video, so we can also enjoy your music.

There's a vid of us doing Amarillo by Morning on Facebook. But I don't know how to post vids here, or if we even can. And that's assuming one doesn't have to be her friend in order to view her pages. Not really up to snuff on Facebook.
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

You pasted the link and that should work fine.
f
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)

Quote from: ffinke on May 02, 2011, 09:11:26 AM
You pasted the link and that should work fine.
f
Yeah, probably better to post a link than take up space and bandwidth with a vid hosted here.  :thumb

On a second view, I probably should have reduced those photos just a bit, too. But I kinda thought the forum software would reduce them and hyperlink a thumbnail, like it does in most of the other music forums I frequent. Next time I'll do some 600px pics for posting. Don't want to clog the pipes (or tubes, as it were ) .... so to speak.  :tongue:
Kenny

Nice pics!

I got this message when I tried to click the video link:

"This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings."

Oh well...

:nice guitar:  x2
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Darn!! Thats too bad about the message thing. Guess you have to be a friend to view? Not sure. My site is open, but can't find the link to post here.
Kenny

Quote from: quadropuss on July 01, 2011, 11:54:09 AM
Thats a wild lookin feedback buster.
It is, isn't it? It's a Lute Hole cover. Got that for Tracy about a week after we bought that guitar. It's been in the hole so long it'd look funny if it wasn't   :tongue:
Kenny

Nice to see that a lefty's got your back  :cheers