AmpliTube 3.5 Custom Shop - FREE download!

Started by IK Obi, April 17, 2011, 03:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So we have released the big 3.5 update for AmpliTube 3 BUT we also gave out a freebie to anybody wanting great guitar or bass amplification modeling in the box with our new AmpliTube 3 FREE!

Full 64 bit!
New Custom Shop with over 200 models!
24 included gear models!
9 Stompbox effects!
4 Amp models!
5 Cabinet emulations!
3 Microphone models!
2 Rack effects!
High-precision Tuner!
Plug-in and standalone!

Hope you enjoy our new freebie along with SampleTank Free and the new 3.5 update for AmpliTube 3 users! Freebies for all!

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/amplitubefree

In my opinion, this post would be classified as an ad, and ads are not permitted in this forum.  See rule #2.

Kurt
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

MMMMMMMMMMMM I love Spam on toast in the morning.....

I downloaded this last week and have found it well worth the price;) Seriously, for a few extra dollars, via the Custom Shop purchase option, you can put together a very nice stand alone or DAW rig. The Ampeg SVT emulation is very nice!

Ron

Ron  Is the Soldano included in the freebie edition?  If so I may have to go through with a download and the ever painful IK registration process.  Here's my favorite internet electric guitarist Dimitar Nalbantov giving the Soldano a smile-inducing workout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDmR68w_Oc&feature=player_embedded
2000 L-03-E
2012 Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
1985 Peavey Milestone
2004 SX SPJ-62 Bass
2008 Valencia Solid Cedar Top Classical
2015 Taylor 414ce - won in drawing
2016 Ibanez SR655BBF
???? Mitchell MDJ-10 3/4 scale dread
???? Squier Danocaster

My Sound Cloud

No. The included amps are fairly generic.

I found the registration process to be painless.
Ron

IK Multimedia AmpliTube v3.3.5.1 All Modules Enabled
Hexxer535 | 04/2011 | 218MB
IK is proud to announce the release of a FREE Version of AmpliTube 3 with the new built-in Custom Shop Feature. The Custom Shop is an entirely new tone shopping experience that is like visiting a real guitar store, but one that is open 24/7 right in the comfort of your own studio. The AmpliTube Custom Shop has the widest offering of legendary, officially certified brands and a price model affordable to anyone for building your truly custom tone.

Download a free, fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 Start by downloading a FREE, fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 with all features and a collection of 24 free gear models:
* 9 stomp boxes
* 4 amplifiers
* 5 cabinets
* 3 microphones
* 2 rack effects
* digital tuner

Install Note:
1)Uninstall any previous Version of Amplitube , Remember to back up your presets First
2)Unrar/Unzip and run "Install AmpliTube.exe" There is no need to install the "Authorization Manager"
3)Run "ikmultimedia.amplitube.3.5.1-crk" to apply patch on "AmpliTube 3.vpa" and "AmpliTube 3.vpa64″ and regpatch
4)All Modules from the customshop will be enabled If you don't have the 64bit version installed, just abort the "AmpliTube 3.vpa64″ step
5)enjoy!