Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New OM in production  (Read 10939 times)
pierrev

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2011, 02:11:52 AM »

Thank you Roger and you and Danny are probably right i have decided to wait and play it and change the strings in a week or 2 and the Larrivee do need a vacation except earlier this afternoon i tried my FIII and then my OM to hear the difference and there is a great difference in tone and sound. There both loud but the OM is lot clearer and brigther and the Larrivee is more dense in sound and both have the same strings except the OM's are only 10 days old and the FIII are at least 1 mounth. Next i will compare it with my C19 Rosewood to see the diffrence.
Also i need a new name for this one, i tougth Unique would be nice since it's the only one made like this.

Sman i also thank you and i must say that i would love to do a guitar just like you did except i dont have the space , the patience,and the tools ect...
Your guitars really look good and must sound great.What's the fealling ounce it's finish?

Pierre

FIII LS 03 MH #74      Charlotte
LS 09 FM                    Ari
Moisan OM                  Unique
SMan
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2011, 03:44:24 AM »

Thanks Pierre.  Very satisfying to build your own guitar.  Even more so when you string it up and it sounds great. (The OM was done in a class taught by Charles Fox so I was able to use his shop and tools. )

Steve ....aka the SMan
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: