New lower priced RS-2 specs and pics (announced at NAMM)

Started by Mikeymac, January 14, 2011, 03:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

• When do the new RS-2s' ship ?
  • Any news on street price ?
  • How is lefty availability, i.e. production left handed as opposed to a dealer special order only ?
  • Are the pickguards fitted by default or again is that only by request as a special order that they are not fitted ?

:humour:   :nana_guitar  :nice guitar:

Nice ... thanks, Matthew!  :+1:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Wow!! that seafoam green w/ two  p90's looks amazing!!!

I have never played a larry electric.
L-03 (mahogany)
D-03 (sapele)
MiM Fender Strat

Quote from: acousticaddict on April 23, 2011, 05:44:27 PM
Wow!! that seafoam green w/ two  p90's looks amazing!!!

:+1: to that comment. Really you have never played a Larrivee Electric  :? - you must soon!!!!!!!!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Seafoam Green is Luscious and the T.V. Yellow is well just "SO VINTAGE AND OLD SCHOOL"! :wacko:
Mac Baker

Quote from: SouthpawGuy on May 12, 2011, 09:38:21 AM
Any sightings yet of the new RS-2 in the wild ?
Haven't seen any of the '11 P90 equipped RS2's. But every time I look down at a gig lately I've seen a '10 RS2 with HB's. ...........  :tongue:
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

Quote from: tulk1 on May 12, 2011, 11:51:38 AM
Haven't seen any of the '11 P90 equipped RS2's. But every time I look down at a gig lately I've seen a '10 RS2 with HB's. ...........  :tongue:

Let me guess ... you use it for "Wild Thing"  :nanadance  :wave

I got a response from a dealer ... they ship next week.

In lefty.

Don't know about righties. Didn't ask.  :humour:

Quote from: SouthpawGuy on May 12, 2011, 07:18:29 PM

In lefty.

Looking forward to Pics!!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

In lefty.

Awesome! Still ... we want to see one! Righty or lefty!   :gotpics:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on May 12, 2011, 07:59:10 PM
Looking forward to Pics!!!!

I haven't ordered one (yet), I was just making an enquiry.

Let me guess ... you use it for "Wild Thing"  :nanadance  :wave
Yes, indeed!! Perfect for it. Well, that and the other 60 songs we play each gig.  :wink: It's become my goto guitar ... for now. The H's haven't been forsaken, tho'.  :guitar
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

Quote from: SouthpawGuy on May 12, 2011, 09:38:21 AM
Any sightings yet of the new RS-2 in the wild ?
TV Yellow w/ P-90's has shown up on GA website For Sale, let the GAS begin in earnest.  :beer
L-03,  Forum-IV 003-Hog, RS-4 Hogtop HB's, Logan Custom Tele Rescue - (Aka used) (neck P-90)

Well, I don't care for some of the pastel shades but it's great to have a choice. I need another electric guitar like a hole in the head but that probably won't stop me. It's either yellow, red, black or amber for me.   :drool:

I like the pick guard !!!! having the older glossy rs-2 , i get fingerprints right where the pick guard would be if it had one . so im for the pick guard and the satin finish, both of my 12 and 6 sting larrivee acoustics are satin finish , love em .  :nice guitar:

Quote from: fedexnman on May 15, 2011, 01:21:39 PM
I like the pick guard !!!! having the older glossy rs-2 , i get fingerprints right where the pick guard would be if it had one . so im for the pick guard

Must admit at 1st wasn't too taken with the pickguard BUT it has grown on me I kinda like it now  :doh

I need a red one to replace this one. Univox 'Les Paul Jr.' Special Edition. Cool little axe but I'm thinking of giving it to my grandson.   

It would be a very cool axe for your Grandson for sure!!!!!!!!!!! Heck for anyone as they are nice guitar period. Has he been playin  long :?

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on May 15, 2011, 05:47:06 PM
It would be a very cool axe for your Grandson for sure!!!!!!!!!!! Heck for anyone as they are nice guitar period. Has he been playin  long :?

Well, he's gong on five and hasn't really started yet but hey, I had no luck with my kids so I'm hoping it skips a generation.  :laughin: