The "new" Breedlove Forum...........................

Started by Tele, January 10, 2011, 07:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is up and running. You can visit it here;  http://macnichol.com/forums/breedlove-guitars-and-mandolins

I have no affiliation with the forum, I'm just spreading the word.

Mods - I hope it was appropriate for me to post this information here. If not, please let me know.

Thanks

Tele   

That's good to hear, Mark. Most of us here have and interest in a lot of different forums. I'll definitely check it out.

f
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)

Thanks Mark and please pass the our thanks to the new people in charge for not letting it die away. :thumb
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

ffinke- I agree, and I'll be sticking around here as well. Nice group of people here!

unclrob- I will do that. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up.   :cheers
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

:thumb :donut :donut2 :coffee :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut :coffee :donut2 :donut
Me too. I'm just a newbie here. And I just bought my first Larrivee (OMV-09e). But I was also looking at Breedlove's as another excellent choice in (mostly) hand-built guitars. There is a nice used C25/CReH at Maple Street Guitar here in Atlanta, for instance. If it was a C15 (shallow body) I might have gone that way. Might still, as the next choice, when I can afford a next choice. It will be nice to have a Breedlove forum. What is the relationship between the new owners and the Breedlove shop?
Larrivee OMV-09e, Martin O-18, Martin OO-DB, Martin LXM, Parker Fly Deluxe, Kurzweil PC3, lotsa harmonicas

The new forum is on the MacNichol Guitars website. Just last week Michael Stone of MacNichols Guitars answered a question I had on ebay about Breedlove guitar body sizes, and he directed me to the exact page on the Breedlove web site for more details. I think they have the right attitude and the knowledge to pull this off.
:nanadance :roll :nana_guitar
:donut2 :coffee :donut :donut :coffee :donut2 :gotdonuts:

Larrivee OMV-09e, Martin O-18, Martin OO-DB, Martin LXM, Parker Fly Deluxe, Kurzweil PC3, lotsa harmonicas

Quote from: sailadams on January 11, 2011, 12:41:15 AM
The new forum is on the MacNichol Guitars website. Just last week Michael Stone of MacNichols Guitars answered a question I had on ebay about Breedlove guitar body sizes, and he directed me to the exact page on the Breedlove web site for more details. I think they have the right attitude and the knowledge to pull this off.
:nanadance :roll :nana_guitar
:donut2 :coffee :donut :donut :coffee :donut2 :gotdonuts:

agreed, seems like a cool person!
04' Larrivee OM-03MT Forum I #9 of 17
08' Larrivee L-03R(E; Baggs)
09' Larrivee OO-03 Special Edition
00' Larrivee D-02
09' Baden A-Style Hog/Cedar
07' Breedlove Concert Maple
LTD ESP F-250
Ibanez S7420
QuoteAnyone's Everything.

Mike does a great job running the carbon forum and is really involved in Breedloves...he is giving us great updates from NAMM. Also,  a really great guy to buy guitars from...does a quality setup when you buy.
Taylor 424ce SL
Breedlove Pro C25/CRH
Rainsong OM
Composite Acoustics OX Raw ( Peavey)
Rainsong OM
Voyage Air VAOM-1C (2)
Baden D style Mahogany
Journey Instruments Spruce/Mahogany
Prestige Eclipse

Quote from: dkoloff on January 15, 2011, 01:10:31 PM
Mike does a great job running the carbon forum and is really involved in Breedloves...he is giving us great updates from NAMM. Also,  a really great guy to buy guitars from...does a quality setup when you buy.

I agree. I buy as much as I can from mac. Great people, and great pricing. They treat you as though you are a friend! I cant say enough good things about Michael and the whole crew. 

I was warned but yes, I think this is appropriate to post.

The "new" Breedlove Forum has another "new" address. It's been up for a while but hasn't received much usage. I think a lot of people just don't know what to look for as there's nothing in the www. that would indicate it's about Breedlove's. So, for anyone interested, try this site (you'll see how much THIS forum is a winner): http://7thstring.forumotion.com/

f

Thanks! I actually posted on the old site a couple of times when I had a question about my Breedlove.

Well ... I just checked that link and there's nothing there????

No, Breedlove is not at MacNichol anymore. Thanks to them for keeping a place to go to until someone fashioned one for cedar top lovers. Class act that.

Quote from: ffinke on September 12, 2011, 02:02:42 PM
I was warned but yes, I think this is appropriate to post.

The "new" Breedlove Forum has another "new" address. It's been up for a while but hasn't received much usage. I think a lot of people just don't know what to look for as there's nothing in the www. that would indicate it's about Breedlove's. So, for anyone interested, try this site (you'll see how much THIS forum is a winner): http://7thstring.forumotion.com/

f
Thanks, just registered.

Forum name ="Free Forum The Seventh String"
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Gunna have to check this out, thanks!
04' Larrivee OM-03MT Forum I #9 of 17
08' Larrivee L-03R(E; Baggs)
09' Larrivee OO-03 Special Edition
00' Larrivee D-02
09' Baden A-Style Hog/Cedar
07' Breedlove Concert Maple
LTD ESP F-250
Ibanez S7420
QuoteAnyone's Everything.

Quote from: lmacmil on September 13, 2011, 05:45:10 PM
Try this:

http://macnichol.com/forum

MacNichol took over the forum when the original forum owner took the site down because of personal problems. It was kind of interim until the 7th string was started. BTW: I tested my own link and it worked fine.

f