Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK its not a Larrivee.....BUT  (Read 4162 times)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 11:35:26 PM »

I love the see-thru blond,one of my all time favorite colours.So all know a 250K pot can range from 213K to 289K.Same variance for 500K.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 08:03:21 PM »

Well, I've got to say, the "new" mongrel sounded great in church/worship this morning...a big part of that is no doubt my Carr Rambler - what an amp! After church I really just wanted to go back in the sanctuary and play some more (I did, after everyone left, for about 10 minutes)! 

I think another important component to this guitar's nice tone is the neck - it's a Warmoth boatneck profile: 1" thick from 1st fret all  the way up to the bolt joint. Maple/rosewood, a tilt back headstock with a classical style wood joint (can't remember what it's called). But this neck just seems to add heft and sustain and clarity to the tone - LOVE playing this thing; fits my hand perfectly, too.

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »

I think another important component to this guitar's nice tone is the neck -

But this neck just seems to add heft and sustain and clarity to the tone - LOVE playing this thing; fits my hand perfectly, too.

+1

Luv "the Snap" of a maple neck!!!!

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: