Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivee's website is frustrating when it comes to the electrics...  (Read 996 times)
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« on: October 13, 2010, 03:50:20 AM »

I'm posting this here because it relates somewhat to electrics specifically in my case, but overall, I find Larrivee's website to be frustrating.

There has been no information added about the new RS-2 models...
There has been no information added about the new P-90 style pickups...
There has been no information added about the newer color options for both RS-4 and RS-2 models...

...and then, when I go to a page to look at the specs and pics of one of the acoustic models, the little picture box won't open any of the other pictures when you click on them (this feature used to work ... a looooong time ago ... so maybe it's just my computer? Anyone else have this problem?)

I'm interested - again - in getting an RS-2 - but I have no idea what all the color options are, other than guessing based on what I see on various dealers websites; NO ONE seems to have this information! 

Okay, rant over. I LOVE Larrivees...basically, I'm going to go back to the store where I have a Les Paul Traditional on layaway and take it off layaway and use the money to order an RS-2...but I'd like to know what all the color options are so I can make an informed decision! And I don't expect the store to have the most up-to-date information - seems to me that THAT should be on Larrivee's website for the customer's use.

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:05:38 AM »

Mike firstly I agree the Website is archaic. If I was a youngster in luv with guitars and strong in computer web building I would be hitchin me a ride to Oxnard Calf and putting in a business case to The Larrivees showing what I could do for them cheaply and grow together from there.

Simply Larrivee Guitars marketing strategy including their website has much upside

As far as the colors I would be asking my dealer to contact Larrivee to see what is available AND if you have your own custom color in mind ask to see if that is available - ya never know

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Johnny M
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 05:48:59 AM »

No mention of their oval hole mandolins either  mad

...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »

No mention of their oval hole mandolins either  mad

Somethin' tells me we need to start a Mandolin Section in the Larry Forum... 

And what I'm going to ask (I may just e-mail Matthew) is if they'll do their current 'amber' tint RS-2 in satin over the whole body rather than gloss body/satin neck.  That would be a winner in my book. 

It just means I'd be waiting for a while for it to be built...  wacko

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
macsmojado

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 09:21:44 PM »

REV,

Check your private mail and your e-mail! I have sent you something very special!

Mac

Mac Baker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: