Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My OM  (Read 11498 times)
bluesman67
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »

Yes we're still gigging, we did a special event at a large Harley Davidson dealership last weekend, turns out Harley owners are pretty big blues fans!  I picked up the Eastman a couple months ago, I'm so impressed with the quality and tone, real nice nitro finish too.  It's the first decent quality short scale I've owned and now I get why so many forum members dig the short scales.  That little OM is perfect for finger pickin' the blues, the mids and highs really jump out.  I've found with the Adi top, I can really go at it strumming too and it can't be over powered, impressive.  I am thinking of putting a K&K Pure Western Mini in the Eastman to be able to gig with it.  A month ago I played it with a mic but I just don't like that set up at all, too much to think about, need the freedom to move around a bit while playing.

Joseph

bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte
Zohn
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 07:27:20 PM »

My humble apologies Joseph for calling you Jeff  blush - a real mix-up and an honest mistake mate...
I can attest to the depth (3 dimensional colouring) the mic in the K&K Trinity provides, even with a mere 1/4 mic setting.

"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure
bluesman67
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 08:07:07 PM »

I'll bet that really sounds nice with the extra mic on it!

bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

Zohn
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2013, 05:08:10 AM »

So I've had her for 3 years now - that's somewhat in contrast with my track record...  
She bears a ding and a scratch or two but she's certainly fully played-in.

The adjustable neck angle allows for the action to be dialed down real low without having to sand down the saddle height - that is such a cool feature.

I enjoy this guitar as much as ever.

"To me...music exists to elevate us as far as possible above everyday life." ~ Gabriel Faure
bluesman67
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2013, 01:51:54 AM »

bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: