1920's Weissenborn Style 1

Started by pakhan, September 03, 2010, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Folks,

We've been hard at work on our guitar database and with a large number of vintage instruments to feature, we've decided to focus on vintage weissenborn guitars this month. Today, we have a lovely style 1 from the 1920's!

Please check it out here:
http://www.guitarbench.com/2010/09/03/1920s-weissenborn-style-1-guitar-database/

Warmest regards,
Terence
www.guitarbench.com

Jeez...I fell for it. I thought we had a Weissenborn topic but its just spam for another web site.

:yak:
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Definitely not spam -  Terence has offered us links to many articles he's had on his website, and most of them have been really good. If you do not enjoy them, you don't need to click - but they are definitely not spam.

Terence - thanks for making the effort - I, for one, have enjoyed your postings, and hope you keep up the good work -

Tad
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

Quote from: tadol on September 04, 2010, 09:53:03 AM
Definitely not spam -  Terence has offered us links to many articles he's had on his website, and most of them have been really good. If you do not enjoy them, you don't need to click - but they are definitely not spam.

Of course its spam. Its not like he participates in the Larrivee forum...he just comes in every month or so and drops a link to build traffic for his website. Doesn't matter if its good bad or indifferent...its still spam.

He posted on the open forum so why can't I respond to it and give my opinion?
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Quote from: Dotneck on September 04, 2010, 10:26:44 PM
Of course its spam. Its not like he participates in the Larrivee forum...he just comes in every month or so and drops a link to build traffic for his website. Doesn't matter if its good bad or indifferent...its still spam.

He posted on the open forum so why can't I respond to it and give my opinion?
You gave it (twice) cause I copied it. I view these posts from time to time and think they are pretty informative.

You can choose to ignore his posts - its an option on your profile, and then you won't be burdened with having to look at them.

Terence has posted a number of good articles about tonewoods, and about interesting guitar models and builders. His links go directly to the specific articles, the site is not overburdened with advertising, and the topics are appropriate for many members of this forum who are interested in guitars. He could paste each article into a post, but using a link is much more appropriate, pictures are formatted better, and is easily ignored if the specific topic is not of interest. Anyone who has not read some of his stuff is definitely missing out -   

Everyone is welcome to their opinion, and no one has made any effort to deny you yours, even if it is wrong. The post was not one that required an opinion, and if you felt an opinion needed to be offered, you could address it to the moderators, or in a separate thread. Replies specific to the topic offered should be all that need be posted in the topic. That's my opinion.
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -