Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivee electrics in the UK  (Read 683 times)
Jonesy76

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2010, 10:29:22 AM »

Just wondering if any of you good forumites knew if there were any dealers in the UK who stock the Larrivee electrics?

Just I'm thinning out my wood pile, and am considering raising a bit of cash by parting with the most under-played guitar in my collection which is my astounding 2002 Gibson Historic '59.  It is one of the most jaw dropping 59's they ever made, and it plays and sounds as good as it looks.  The only thing is I never play the damn thing because I tend to gravitate towards my two custom made guitars if I'm going for an electric, and I seem to spend more than 90% of my playing time these days noodling on my acoustics (that will probably be 100% whenever the new C10E gets here!).  I also don't really feel that my playing deserves such a top end guitar and I feel so bloody self concious whenever I do get the thing out.  I think it's sat in its case for nearly a year now, and it's last major playing was nearly 18 months ago.

To be honest it's worth more in monetary value than it is in connection to me due to its lack of playtime, but I'd still like a nice solid-body electric with two humbuckers and a killer flametop to replace it................

Was considering maybe going down the PRS line, but then I started seeing these amazing Larrivee electrics and my mind got thinking..............I need to play one of these to see if it's the guitar for me!

Larrivee Custom LCJ-10-12E 'Baby Dragon' and vine-of-life inlay
Larrivee Custom C-10E 'Ddraig Bach' ('Baby Dragon')
Gibson Les Paul Historic '59
Legra custom-made Les Paul Doubleneck
1967 Shaftesbury LP Black Beauty copy now with Bareknuckle humbuckers and 1959 spec wiring loom.
Michael T
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »

Of course it'll be the guitar for you, hand wound p/u's. that famous larrivee wood pile they get to choose from, and top grade hardware, carved to fit. They just are not advertised much nor do they give them away for endorsements. Good luck over there finding "the one" but I'm sure Mathew could direct you to those whose inventory lists them. Contact customer service on the Larrivee home page and drop him a line, he may even be willing to make yours to order, just saying.

http://www.larrivee.com/support.php     

08 Larrivee L05-12
02 Larrivee DV-09
73 Granada Custom
Kids got the others  :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=797065

rob55

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »

Hi
 I found a guitar shop that stock them it is called Guitar World in Gloucestershire stock Larrivees and PRS the lot the full address is The old magistrates court high street stonehouse gloucestershire GL10 2NG hope it helps.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: