Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kudos to Larrivee customer service  (Read 560 times)
interiorfarmer

Ignore
« on: August 26, 2010, 11:56:22 PM »

Called Larrivee in in California with a question about the RS-2 and pickups. Was told that someone from tech would have to call me back with an answer. Got back to my office later that morning and had a message from someone named Matthew. Called him back and was delighted that it was Matthew Larrivee himself, who took the better part of 20 minutes to talk with me about his electric guitars. Great guy, very friendly, and he clearly knows his stuff! All in all, this kind of response goes a long way to building customer relations, and I think I have a RS-2 in my near future!
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 01:04:38 AM »

I had a similar experience - had a long talk with Matthew about the switch from Lollar to Larrivee in-house pickups. After talking to Matthew, I felt very good about his attention to detail on 'his' pickups, and now am the happy owner of a beautiful RS-4 in rootbeer finish! LOVE the guitar.

Matthew's a great guy, and the RS series guitars are excellent in every way.

Here's mine:

[attachment deleted by admin]

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
tadol
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 03:55:34 AM »

I've had the opportunity to talk to Matthew a couple times, and those experiences are always in my mind when I read anything about any problems with Larrivee service - they have been quite reachable, and quite responsive IMHO.

Although that's a very nice guitar - I think you need to call and get it flipped over. I think they put it together backwards -  whistling

Tad

Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 04:00:55 AM »

Rootbeer so thats what the call it now.I always knew it as a tobacco burst.Politcal correctness has won another war.Great finish no matter what its called.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: