Brand new Larrivee RS-4 (four of them) for sale @ Sam Ash in NYC for $xxxxxxeach

Started by interiorfarmer, August 14, 2010, 01:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Either way, I just took advantage of this deal and ordered a charcoal RS4 from Sam Ash.  Another gentleman was picking up a cherryburst as I spoke with the salesman.  As of now, there are two left, a Goldtop and an Amber.  They are all 2009 models with the Larrivee pickups (or so I was told).

Guess I'm a Larrivee owner once again.

I had called. seeing my son plays electric, and was told there were a charcoal, amber and gold top left.  My son would have loved the gold top, but it was 2X the price of the others, for whatever reason.

Quote from: hag99 on August 16, 2010, 04:16:36 PM
Either way, I just took advantage of this deal and ordered a charcoal RS4 from Sam Ash.  Another gentleman was picking up a cherryburst as I spoke with the salesman.  As of now, there are two left, a Goldtop and an Amber.  They are all 2009 models with the Larrivee pickups (or so I was told).

Guess I'm a Larrivee owner once again.

Great to hear one is going to The Rock. Tho I promised to bring one over while over there on business I was unable last time. Looks like I won't have to now :blush:

Hopefully you can take along to the Larrivee Dealer there and they can marvel and possibly bring one in for their showroom :?

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it :cheers

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Joyce, I'll post a review when it arrives.  Certainly looking forward to it.

Quote from: hag99 on August 18, 2010, 10:43:25 AM
Joyce, I'll post a review when it arrives.  Certainly looking forward to it.

Mine is the nicest electric I've ever owned, bar none.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992