Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a BEAST!  (Read 1336 times)
GoldTopsRock

Ignore
« on: June 27, 2010, 03:27:30 PM »

My RS-4 that is. I leave my G&L Invader on the stand so I can grab it through the week and do a quick practice. On Saturday night, Sunday or special occasions I break my GoldTop RS-4 out of it's case and rattle the neighbor's windows. (I have great neighbors). RS-4's are truly amazing guitars. I have had mine now for about a year and a half and it still just blows me away at the way it plays and sounds.
WOW!  
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »

Isn't it nice owning a great guitar.Me I'm waiting for the tele style as I've never been a fan of the lp style.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »

Isn't it nice owning a great guitar.Me I'm waiting for the tele style as I've never been a fan of the lp style.

Sure wish Larrivee would venture into some other styles too, as they have proven they can build argueably the best electric on the market. And why not with craftsmanship 2nd to none, top quality wood and hardware - it just makes sense!!!!!!

Soooo bring on a tele style AND my dream an ES 300 style

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: