Wow. Larrivee D-40RW - too bad no $

Started by jgillard, June 12, 2010, 04:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow, I wonder what happened there.... but now I might have to make the trip to Moncton and play that puppy one more time.  I should also check out L & M in Charlottetown, perhap they have an equally nice D-40 hanging on their wall!!

NewStrings
Lord of the STRINGS * Kronbauer TDK *  Taylor 614ce  *  Larrivee LV-03RE  *  Taylor 810ce  *  Martin D-18 Custom  *  Gibson ES - Les Paul  *  Gibson J-45  *  Fender Telecaster  *  Jason Romero banjo  *   National Estralita Resonator * Muth mandolin

Perhaps the reason I didn't see it was that it was sent to the in-house tech for drool removal.  :drool:

I'll be back to that store in the next week, so if it's still there I'll give it a spin.
Ron

This is the third incarnation of the "exclusive" D-40 for L&M. I'm the one who has the one that was in the Steeles store on hold.
:bgrin:

The sales guy who sold me my SD-50 bought the first incarnation before it made it out of receiving to the sales floor. If you like a dread, you'll never find a better one for this price. (And for you guys who've read my other post today - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity)

:nanadance  :nana_guitar  :nanadance
1978 Yamaha FG-335
1979 Takamine 349
1980 Ibanez 12 String Dread
1990 Samick f-hole Mandolin
Martin Backpacker
2005 Larrivee SD-50 SH
2007 P-05 with modified bracing and side port

Soon to be built Karol Solo multiscale
and Signature Baritone

Those who make it look effortless work the hardest

If anyone is interested, I just spotted a D-40RW in the Langley BC Store. Good price. It has open back tuners and sounds great. Made in Vancouver.
2012 Larrivee D-03R