Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World's best electric = RS4  (Read 11036 times)
thirdlake123

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »

I agree, My drawing software would only allow me to put in a thin line. They could stop the thick binding at the point and bring the thin one in to the neck. However, I like the possibility of using the silver inlay as a Larrivee signature. Good to hear from another modifier.
SharkFM

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2011, 07:49:46 PM »

Give me an excuse to own another one. The last I looked the Rootbeer? burst was still hanging in the shop. I might call today...

The only problem I have had with my RS4 is a funny input jack. Seems the Mogami cable we got (which is great sounding) won't connect properly. I went to a PV or Yorkville cable it's fine though, if I make sure to snap it in well.  Anyone with this issue?  I am sure it's easy for me to sort just have to pop the cover and take a look.

JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »

The only problem I have had with my RS4 is a funny input jack. Seems the Mogami cable we got (which is great sounding) won't connect properly. I went to a PV or Yorkville cable it's fine though, if I make sure to snap it in well.  Anyone with this issue?  

Yes I did with one  and was a loose jack input. I emailed Larrivee suggesting they consider loctite. They responded within 24hrs stated good idea

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: