RS4 P90 Recording

Started by photomat, May 05, 2010, 12:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I just could not sit still tonight, so I plugged in my RS4 P-90 into my Marshall, and my Solo 100.  This p-90 just screams!  I keep throwing more gain at it and it stays clear.  I really enjoyed making a ton of noise tonight!

I had the small recorder going, and got a bit lazy at the end on the clean stuff on the 65 reissue reverb watching the input meter...

so if you care to hear how this baby can scream with some high gain...enjoy the recording.  The link will download a 14 meg mp3.  I will get it on a web site tomorrow.  I messed up my website tonight.  These Rs-4's are a blast!

RS4 P-90 Recording

Here is a web link if you do not want to download it.
RS4-P90 Web link
FIII M/IS
L-80 Presentation 12-String

I loved that, thank you very much. P-90's have grown on me so much.

Quote from: bel on May 05, 2010, 01:08:10 AM
I loved that, thank you very much. P-90's have grown on me so much.

:+1:

And that's a great pic, too!!!   :nice guitar:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

PLUS 3! My love affair with P-90's started when I got my Reverend JetStream 390! I see that
PHOTOMAT also has one of those! The Reverend 390 is one of those $700 guitars that you
by and play and can't believe it sounds as good as it does and is just a blast to play! 3-P90's
and a great neck and resonant body with the Solid KORINA body! :thumb

Anyway "Photomat's" RS-4 with the Larrivee P-90's just sounds ridiculously good! Can't wait
to hear my RS-2 with P-90's! Rev I still haven't seen any pics from Matthew of our LEFTY RS-2's!
:rolleye:

Mac
Mac Baker

Gotta be comin' soon, gotta be comin' soon!  :arrow
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Yep small world with the Jetstream.  I keep that Jetstream 390 for the trem and the 3 pickups.  I need to adjust the web page for the Reverend Jetstream so you can hear the difference.  They are dark and very round sounding compared to the Larrivee.

I went through quite a few of the reverends, and i have settled on the Jetstream 390 and the Double Agent, but the DA is being replaced by a new Duesenberg DoubleCat. 

By far, though, the Larrivee electrics are my favorite,  They are so well made, play like a dream, and sound so unique.

FIII M/IS
L-80 Presentation 12-String