Look new sub topic zone....

Started by unclrob, March 11, 2010, 03:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just posted a thread and refreshed and low and behold a NEW place to play.

My electrics are:04 Gretsch White Falcon{MIJ},85 Fender Telecaster pink paisely{MIJ},09 Gretsch Duo something with after market P90's{MIC},87 DeBuono Custom Tele white double bound 3 pickups,01 DeBuono Tele midi guitar,64/65 Guild Starfire Bass.Pix on my website,at least most.

What you got.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

unclrob,
Do I need a Panama hat and mosquito net to post here in the Subterranean Topical Zone?

Quote from: unclrob on March 11, 2010, 03:28:40 PM

What you got.

Gibson Les Paul BFG
Gibson SG Supreme
Gibson SG Deluxe
Fender Tele 52 Hot Rod
Fender Strat Jeff Beck Custom Shop

Sometimes my big brother lets me take his Gibson ES 347 ( now that is sweet) sure wish Larrivee would consider models similar to the ES line I'm sure it would be over the top!!!

Also 4 electric Larrivees ( one from the 80's)  If I could only keep one of the above it would be the Larrivee RS 4 with the Larrivee pickups!!!   :nana_guitar
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Oh boy a new category to play in.    :nana_guitar

I love Larrivee electrics and I have become addicted to them.   :bowdown:

Currently I have the following:   RS4 Tobacco Burst,  RS4 Quilted Mahogany,  RS3 Black,  LT1 White,  Larrivee White Electric Bass and a Larrivee Sea Green Electric Bass.

Mike
Seek perfection of character!
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!
Refrain from violent deeds!

This should keep them electric guys from hogging space in the acoustic zone.   :humour:
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Queequeg yes or at least a nice straw hat. :bgrin:
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Well sure. I have electrics. A nice OM-21 with a baggs pick up and an old maple harmony bass. :donut :humour:

Quote from: Cybercanyon on March 11, 2010, 04:42:13 PM
Oh boy a new category to play in.    :nana_guitar

I love Larrivee electrics and I have become addicted to them.   :bowdown:

Currently I have the following:   RS4 Tobacco Burst,  RS4 Quilted Mahogany,  RS3 Black,  LT1 White,  Larrivee White Electric Bass and a Larrivee Sea Green Electric Bass.

Mike

Got pics? I have a black LT1, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.  :winkin:

OK ducktrapper, here's a picture of my LT-1.  It has a single active EMG humbucker and a Kahler tremolo.  It is fun to play.  :nana_guitar

Mike

[attachment deleted by admin]
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!

Cyber I see you also have a RS 4 QUILTED MAHOGANEY could you tell us about her? An impressive lineup of Larrivees there friend!!!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Very nice collection Cybercanyon! I couldn't get a picture to post. Too large. I suck at this computer stuff. Anyway, you can see it here under 'Show Us Your Guitars". Thomas LaBelle's LT1. This is an interesting site by the way.

http://www.larrivee-electrics.co.uk/forum.htm

Here's a lousy picture of it. Great little axe.

Quote from: ducktrapper on March 13, 2010, 07:11:07 AM
Very nice collection Cybercanyon! I couldn't get a picture to post. Too large. I suck at this computer stuff. Anyway, you can see it here under 'Show Us Your Guitars". Thomas LaBelle's LT1. This is an interesting site by the way.

http://www.larrivee-electrics.co.uk/forum.htm

Here's a lousy picture of it. Great little axe.

Nice LT1.    I wonder how many "tele" style electrics Larrivee made in the 80's?
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on March 13, 2010, 06:13:11 AM
Cyber I see you also have a RS 4 QUILTED MAHOGANEY could you tell us about her? An impressive lineup of Larrivees there friend!!!!!

I recently acquired the RS4 from Guitar Adoptions.  I wanted an RS4 with gold hardware, black bindings and black knobs.  I wasn't looking for the quilted mahoganey, however when I saw her I was hooked. She looks really classy in person.  Pictures don't do her justice.

She has Larrivee pickups.  I like the sound of her better than my other RS4 which has Lollar pickups.  I don't have great hearing but the RS4 QM with Larrivee's sounds more complex and richer than the RS4 with Lollar's which sounds louder and brighter.  Both RS4s sound great.

I also thought how cool would it be to have an all mahoganey RS4 to go along with the all mahogany OO-03 Forum IV.  Now I find out Larrivee is releasing the all mahoganey RS2.  :drool:   Will it ever end?  Hope not. :roll
Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!

Cybercanyon,

Nice collection of Larrivee's of ALL stripes! 

I played mostly acoustic for many years after starting equally on acoustic and electric in 8th/9th grade. Then, around '95, I got bit by the electric bug again, only this time it was to start building because I couldn't find a lefty that I liked (either too cheap or too expensive or always black!). So I started using Warmoth bodies and necks, and I've always been happy with their stuff for bolt-on style guitars. 

I'll post a few pics, but I have 6 or 7 Warmoth builds, Strat and Tele style, with one odd-ball (my first build, which I call the "TelePaulster" because it uses a Gibby Special double cutaway body, but Tele bridge set up). My TelePaulster was the result of loving the TONE of the Tele, but thinking they looked too 'country' - I've since gotten over that.

I have a couple other set-necks, two Carvins and an Epiphone Elitist (made in Japan, very nice guitar), but Larrivee is my new #1 for set-neck guitars!

A few pics...

(Edited to add: The one black Strat below is an '05 Fender Am. Series, but it's gone now, too - just using my Warmoths!)

2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

A few more pics for here...

...lots more on my facebook page (Michael McInnis).

Rev all I can say is  :drool:

:nice guitar:'s
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Mickeymac,

What a handsome family.     :thumbsup

I started out with Larrivee acoustics, however when I bought my first RS-4 it was all she wrote.  I am in a wheelchair, since my motorcycle accident in 2002.  I found that it was easier for me to play electrics over acoustics while in the chair.

Now I am gassing for an RS-2.   :drool:

Mike

Be faithful!
Endeavor!
Respect others!

Cybercanyon,

Sorry to hear about your accident! Glad you can still play - that's a gift!

It will be interesting to see who gets the first RS-2 around here...looking forward to seeing some more detailed pics of these - in ALL COLORS!

P.S. Your hog-top RS-4 is sweet - don't know how many times I've drooled over the pics of that one at Guitar Adoptions' website!

lovely weather here in the subtopics ain`t it?