Just released my cd, Noone Lasses

Started by Anton Emery, March 02, 2010, 06:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the tradition of albums being released on a Tuesday I am happy to announce that my solo cd, Noone Lasses, is now available. It consists of celtic tunes arranged for solo guitar. Its just me and my Alberico OM. There are a few standards of the celtic tradition, as well as some more obscure pieces that i think folks will enjoy. Its a good mixture of tunes, some up tempo reels and jigs, an O'Carolan piece, a few slow airs, among others. I have arranged alot of tunes over the past few years, and the ones on this cd are some of my favorites.

This cd was produced by celtic guitarist Steve Baughman, and engineered by Acoustic Guitar Contributing Editor Doug Young. I recorded it in Doug Young's studio during spring and fall of 2009. Mastering was done by Cass Anawaty up here in Portland Oregon. The fabulous album art is by my friend Mike Losier. I am really happy with how the entire package blends together.  The sound quality is great, thanks to Doug, Steve, and Cass. Mike went above and beyond with the art.

Right now the album is available on CD Baby, and should be on iTunes shortly. If you live in Portland and want to just buy a copy in person send me an email and we can meet up.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/AntonEmery

thanks

Anton Emery

Nice sounding stuff Anton.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Anton--

I really like it. 

DAVE
-Larrivee LSV11e (sadly sold))
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7
-Guild D40 (donated to science due to terminal      Onthevergeofimplosionitis)
-Brian Fry Custim 000 in the works

Nicely done.  I love Celtic music.   :thumbsup