Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivee Guitar Case for the RS-4's!  (Read 4211 times)
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 02:57:42 AM »

( drool Finally exhaling)  I saw these new ones at my factory tour. I know nothing about the pricing, but indeed, lower cost  solid hog electrics

A positive move for Larrivee Electric side of business. Hope they consider some other styles as well as they were spot on with the RS4 that's for sure!!!

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 03:35:35 AM »

( drool Finally exhaling)  I saw these new ones at my factory tour. I know nothing about the pricing, but indeed, lower cost  solid hog electrics

Hmmm...so now I'm thinking - I'd like an all hog one with P-90's and dot markers, dark red finish and no body binding...it would not only be a Gibson Killer; it would also measure up as a Collings Killer!!!   

nice guitar

Take note of the tuners.

The tuners? What are you talking about? That pic is so small, I don't see anything different about the tuners...

EDITED TO ADD: Okay, when I click on the pic, it clears up a little - they look like Klusons...

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 12:29:14 PM »

Hmmm...so now I'm thinking - I'd like an all hog one with P-90's and dot markers, dark red finish and no body binding...it would not only be a Gibson Killer; it would also measure up as a Collings Killer!!!   

A no-nonsense killer that's for sure. Internals the same eg. pots etc Anybody have any info on these at all 

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
GoldTopsRock

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 01:38:32 PM »

When you click on the link below the photo it will take you to another pic that you can magnify. 
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 01:57:11 PM »

When you click on the link below the photo it will take you to another pic that you can magnify. 

Gotcha.

With the hog top and unbound body, it's almost more "normal" or "natural" looking than the upscale flamed top ones with binding...definitely would like to see one of these made with P-90 pups - either black (on the wine body) or creme (on the brown body) covers! Larrivee is on to something with these!  And yes, love the Kluson tuners - as long as they work!

1979 L-19
1992 OM-05    
2010 D-03 w/Italian Spruce top
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2013 C-10 Italian Spruce/Silver Oak
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: