Acoustic Guitar Forum's 3rd compilation cd is now available

Started by Denis, March 01, 2010, 01:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky  #7!  Félicitations, Denis :beer
OM-03R 2008 Twelfth Fret SE 5/12
LSV-03R 2009 Forum III 55/78

Score one more for Denis!

Congratulations on getting selected for the compilation. It is a nice piece of work.
Ron

Hi Denis - have just ordered your CD from CD Baby and it will soon be flying across the pond to my shelf/CD player here in the UK. I may even attempt to learn one or two!!

Noah Zacharin, another artist on the CD, will be playing tunes from it on his weekly radio radio show, Acoustic Routes. You can catch it Sunday nights from 7 to 8 on Ryerson University radio in Toronto.

Hear it online here: http://www.ckln.fm/

Denis,

Such recognition!  Btw, how do they select which players will be included on their compilations?  Was it JR who approached you?  Just curious.  Congratulations.

Quote from: ryler on March 28, 2010, 05:50:25 PM
Denis,

Such recognition!  Btw, how do they select which players will be included on their compilations?  Was it JR who approached you?  Just curious.  Congratulations.

I've been a member there for a number of years, almost s long as I've been here.  I'd seen the other compilations and thought it wuld be a good idea to give it a try.  Then JR posted a note on the board saying he was accepting submissions for the next compilation.  I directed him to my MySpace and he answered back requesting I send him a CD.  I should be on compilation #4 as well.  I'm pretty sure he's putting Samuel on that one.