esp ltd EC-1000 deluxe
breedlove C25/CR herringbone pro
ovation al di meola custom legend
takamine ltd 90
takamine EG 12 srting
taylor 514ce
alvarez yairi dy90 1984
blueberry 12 string dragon

My brother bought a Roland, not bad at all, I sold my 'AER' German made and regretted it big time plus the fact I sold it for peanuts. Thats one amp I'd recommend but they don't come cheap. At this point, I'm looking for a cheapy and it's a 'fender acoustasonic DSP', check it out
cheers
fongie

The Genz Benz Shenandoah Jr is a nice two channel amp, 35 watts Genz Benz Shenandoah Jr

I really like mine, the only thing I wish it had is separate EQ for each channel but I have not seen that feature in another amp this size. There is a Genz Benz 100 watt in the for sale forum here.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

LV19e, your totally right, Genz Benz 60watts sounds awesome. I have been doing a few search on info. regarding these amps. They seem to be in a very good price range for anyone looking for a good amp, one thing I have not found though, are they made in USA? I like the 60watts stereo, which one do you have LV19e? As I mentioned, I sold my AER a few months ago and regretted big time, but I feel these Genz Benz are right up there too. It's a shame Genz Benz Acoustic Amps especially secondhand are not so common here in Australia, I would love to have one myself
cheers
fongie

fongie,
I have the Shen Jr, 35 watts. It says made in Korea on the back of the power amp, I know they build amps in Scottsdale AZ, I don't know if they assemble them there but also have parts or smaller amps imported. I do know they make an outstanding product.
I just made a deal to buy the 100 watt Shenandoah in the for sale forum here, not for the extra power but to have EQ on each individual channel.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

SoberDave sorry to hyjack your tread mate.
LV19E, I reckon you've got yourself a pretty good 100watter, sure sounds like a nice amp. If the 60watter I heard was a blast, I could imagine what this 100w will do. So they are made in Korea, huh? I wonder if they are all made there?
cheers
fongie

My AER is not for sale. Expensive but wonderful sound.
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K

Quote from: carruth on March 07, 2010, 04:19:42 PM
My AER is not for sale. Expensive but wonderful sound.
Good choice. Kicking myself now, sold mine for $700AUD not so long ago what a regret. How did you go with the strap pins?

Roland and Genz Benz sound real natural and nice.

I have a Roland AC-60, 30 watts/ch.  The AC33 looks like the same amp but battery operated and 15w/ch.  I love mine.  The sound is so natural, sometimes I use it to gig with, I like it better than our PA.  I'm sure the AC33 will sound great.  One note though, it might be a little underpowered if you intend to play with other instruments.  If you want to gig in a small venue with others playing too, I believe it would be underpowered; however, it it's just you playing and singing in a small place, I think it would be fine.
bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte