Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crossroads Bryan Adams & Jason Aldean  (Read 453 times)
pigtown

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2010, 02:33:09 PM »

Pretty good show, Bryan Adams' stuff really lends itself to acoustic versions.  I never listen to the radio and have been folk and country so was never really too familiar with him except for the super hits on every radio everywhere.  I was impressed with his maturity compared to Aldean's brash seemingly "all about me" attitude. Maybe that's what the show is all about, matching maturity with a newbie.
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 11:44:53 AM »

ADAMS though front and centre world class I always felt he was under-rated. Most of his great stuff is the stuff that didn't get aired on AM radio

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
GA-ME
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 01:08:10 PM »

I almost hate to admit this, but I still quite enjoy a lot of Bryan Adams music. Lots of those songs were the soundtrack of my teen years...............................
pigtown

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 09:34:15 PM »

Have you guys seen the show?  I thought this Jason Aldean was an immature obnoxious twit.  Bryan Adams made the show work.
tubeornot2b

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »

The Crossroads is an interesting idea for a show... The best I have heard so far was the Sara Evans with Maroon 5. Not a big fan of either but they seemed to bring out the best in each other. The biggest let down was the Lyle Lovett with Bonnie Raitt. Love both of them but the show did not seem to have much energy or musical chemistry between them, though they appeared to be good friends.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: