Larrivee Forum Guitars

Started by Queequeg, February 13, 2010, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

By member request, herein lies the Wiki link where you'll find the details for the Larrivee Forum Guitars; special order Guitars whose origins are right here on the Larrivée Guitar Forum.

Hi I hope Iam at the right spot to ask a question about my L'Arrivée D-09. It has got a plain headstock and it's number is 09 10790. I want to knew what year it was made and how much the retailprice was back then. ;F:\D\FOTO'S\23-11-2010\DSC00273.JPG,; Any other requests for pictures at my email adress
Anyone who owns a guitar like that?

Quote from: jobolientje on November 24, 2010, 08:57:12 AM
Hi I hope Iam at the right spot to ask a question about my L'Arrivée D-09. It has got a plain headstock and it's number is 09 10790. I want to knew what year it was made and how much the retailprice was back then. ;F:\D\FOTO'S\23-11-2010\DSC00273.JPG,; Any other requests for pictures at my email adress
Anyone who owns a guitar like that?

Not the most correct place friend.

For History and some model info you can have a quick look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larriv%C3%A9e_(guitar_company)

For serial # history and maybe see where yours fits in look here:

http://toonz.ca/bose/wiki/index.php?title=Larriv%C3%A9e_Serial_Numbers

And for a Exact Manufacture date you can contact Larrivee by following thru here:

http://www.larrivee.com/obtainManufactureDate.php

Hope this is a start tell us about you and your interest in Larrivee Guitars. But 1st read the rules at root of this Forum  :gotdonuts:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

:donut :donut2 :coffee :gotdonuts:

DONUTS!

I just read the rules over again, so being a newbie.... DONUTS! Enjoy Larrivee/donut lovers!

igrishenko,

Are you related to the originator of this post?  Just asking.  Confused. 

Billy

:donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut

no just being a newbie I figured I'd do my duty. Figured I had to start somewhere  :thumb

:donut :donut :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2

I'm a new member, so here is a little something...    :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut2 :coffee
Taylor 214ce
Taylor Mini GS
Eastman 810ce
Epiphone Emperor II

Quote from: pfw on April 24, 2011, 12:18:55 PM
New member here..... :donut :donut :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut :donut

welcome pfw...   munch munch  :coffee :coffee
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Hi Randy, after reading the lengthy thread from January regarding The Forum 5 guitar, it seems like the cedar/walnut configuration is not feasible. I have an alternative suggestion. Should I make it here? Or start a new thread, or is there something else in the works? Thank you.
2002 LV-05

PRS semi hollow electric

start a new thread
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1

Didnt want to break Tradtion. Donuts and Coffee on the house...Michael :donut :donut :donut2 :donut2 :donut2 :donut :donut :donut :donut2 :coffee

THANKS FOR THE DONUTS MIKE :coffee :welcome:
2002 LV-05

PRS semi hollow electric

New member here also. Looking in to a purchase soon. Look to learn a lot of valuable info.
:donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2

Brent

Quote from: Rhodes on September 16, 2011, 08:12:14 AM
New member here also. Looking in to a purchase soon. Look to learn a lot of valuable info.
:donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2 :donut :donut2

Brent

welcome Brent.   :coffee :coffee
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

I made a new thread, really want it to happen this year! A walnut L-body would be hot as cats!
Have a look at that thread? Maybe a sticky atsome point if the dealer ever gets back to Larrivee about it.
2001 Larrivee O-01
2008 Larrivee L-03 SP (All Sapele)
2010 Larrivee SD-60 Natural

1949 Gibson 125 (haunted with tremendous MOJO)
1978 Gibson "The Paul" (First Run solid WALNUT)

1970 Yamaha FG-300 (Red Label Nippon Gaki)
1972 Yamaha FG-240 (Red Label Nippon Gaki)

1977 Univox Hi-Flier Bass (sunburst, short scale)
1975 Harmony dreadnaugh

I've just added a new entry in the Larrivée Forum Guitars page. That page now includes notes about the Forum V - The RS-4.  Basically that new section points back to the Larrivée forum and this page: Forum V - The RS-4

The page on my site is a historical record of all the Forum Guitars. The links on that page point back to the original (live and ongoing) discussions here in this forum.

Congratulations to JOYCEfromNS for taking the lead on this one.

I started a thread about the possibility of getting a short scale (24.75 - 25") L-03 or L-05 created.  So far just me and one other seem interested.  I thought I'd post it here to see if it sticks.

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on November 24, 2010, 09:27:03 AM
Not the most correct place friend.

For History and some model info you can have a quick look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larriv%C3%A9e_(guitar_company)

For serial # history and maybe see where yours fits in look here:

http://toonz.ca/bose/wiki/index.php?title=Larriv%C3%A9e_Serial_Numbers

And for a Exact Manufacture date you can contact Larrivee by following thru here:

http://www.larrivee.com/obtainManufactureDate.php

Hope this is a start tell us about you and your interest in Larrivee Guitars. But 1st read the rules at root of this Forum  :gotdonuts:

Great information! Thank You!
06 Seagull S6 GT (Sold12/22/2011)
07 Taylor 412 CE
06 Larrivee OM-03 MQ Ltd. Edition
09 Martin HD28
10 Martin D28
12 Seagull Artist Mosaic CW Folk QII (Waiting for Delivery)
67 Camaro SS350
96 Camaro SS Convertible
One very understanding Wife