Started by Agasco, February 12, 2010, 07:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful, nice Larrivee too.  :bgrin:
08 Larrivee L05-12
02 Larrivee DV-09
73 Granada Custom
Kids got the others  :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=797065

It's a nice guitar but I still wish I had those three minutes back.
OM-03R 2008 Twelfth Fret SE 5/12
LSV-03R 2009 Forum III 55/78

Nothing but a pretty plastic woman singing plastic music. Larrivee is taking lessons from Taylor marketing department now I suppose...............................

Quote from: Stephen Basil on February 12, 2010, 07:23:41 PM
It's a nice guitar but I still wish I had those three minutes back.

LOL, that is what mute is for.  :bgrin:

Cheesy.

Doesn't matter that she isn't playing the guitar, or is when there is no guitar playing in the song ... sex sells I guess  :?
...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/

Quote from: Agasco on February 12, 2010, 07:10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2HJSf2dUc

Nice fun video. Good to see Larrivee in the mainstream national stage. Ain't no pleasin everyone!!!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on February 12, 2010, 07:41:58 PM
Nice fun video. Good to see Larrivee in the mainstream national stage. Ain't no pleasin everyone!!!!!

:+1:

Its just a music video, not a Larrivee ad.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Wow, looks just like my guitar. These sunbursts are darn nice, the music looks much better...  :smile:

Figure someone must play that guitar.  It has two endpin jacks.  The one her strap is attached to is off-center.  My guess would be two pickup systems.

Eric P.
------------------------
Larrivee L-01
Lind 00-21S
'30s Biltmore
a few others

Quote from: GA-ME on February 12, 2010, 07:28:06 PM
Nothing but a pretty plastic woman singing plastic music. Larrivee is taking lessons from Taylor marketing department now I suppose...............................

Really?  I didn't know that was a Larrivee ad.  I think you "suppose" wrong.

Wow that was terrible. How bout a warning next time.

Quote from: Walkerman on February 13, 2010, 09:49:45 AM
Really?  I didn't know that was a Larrivee ad.  I think you "suppose" wrong.

She endorses their guitars so yes it is an advertisement.

I'm sorry I totally missed the point.  Was that beautiful woman actually singing or playing a guitar, I hadn't notice...
:thumb
bluesman67
HOGTOP CHARLOTTE

www.reverbnation.com/hogtopcharlotte

Quote from: jeremy3220 on February 13, 2010, 10:08:18 AM
She endorses their guitars so yes it is an advertisement.

So, Laker basketball games are actually advertisements for Nike?

No, I don't think her video is an advertisement.  That's a stretch

Here's another one where the Larrivee makes a cameo at the beginning, then disappears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjHf9PQDQXA&feature=channel

GA-ME is right on target:

Quote from: GA-ME on February 12, 2010, 07:28:06 PM

"Plastic" is an excellent description, to go along with shallow, sexualized, pointless and pretty typical of where a lot of country music has ended up today. Watching her in those videos almost gives you the creeps, like she's a narcissistic tramp that only has one thing on her mind...

...however, I suspect you guys are just jealous that you're not that Larrivee guitar being strummed by her and pressed up against her body...
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Walkerman on February 13, 2010, 11:42:16 AM
So, Laker basketball games are actually advertisements for Nike?

No, I don't think her video is an advertisement.  That's a stretch

Things can serve more than one function.

Is this an ad or a truck??? It's both.

She obviously has a deal worked out with Larrivee. Of course when she plays a Larrivee in public or in a video she is advertising for them... Kinda like those Lakers wearing the shoes Nike wants you to buy.

Whether she is or isn't we really don't know. Larrivee Co would know for sure. BUT I really feel it hardly matters one way or the other. For me its a beautiful women doing a fun video and she happens to possess a real nice guitar. Did Larrivee pay a commission or give her a free guitar? Maybe, maybe not who cares  BUT  :nice guitar:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Its a nice looking woman and I love Larrivee's sunbursts...but I couldn't make it through the video once.  Not my style I suppose...
Larrivee 00-70 
Gibson Advanced Jumbo  - J-185 - J200 Jr.
 National Resophonics  M1 Tricone
 Eastman MD-904 - DGM-1