Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks To Larrivee Support And Brian Came Thru !  (Read 1490 times)
LittleBrother

Ignore
« on: June 20, 2003, 05:26:56 AM »

I just wanted to say that once again like clockwork Larrivee support has come through. I have bought several Larrivees in the last year.  I have had very few problems but when I did Brian T in support always goes above and beyond the call of duty.

My Fishman matrix pickup went bad I contacted Fishman and they could not help me without buying an entire new system. Geeez 160.00 ?

I bought a few replacements like the Baggs Ibeam and the Element active. Nice pickups but sounded horrible in my little Larrivee OM.

So I called Brian in Larrivee support. He went through the supplies at Larrivee to find JUST the undersaddle pickup I needed and mailed it to me.

I have installed it and my annoying 60hz buzz is gone and I have the great sound that the guitar had before.

I cannot believe how good this guitar sounds plugged in, even with the older model Fishman.

Good show Larrivee. I can count on you for support. Everytime.

My latest L05M is magnificent and I use it in my free web lessons and also a photo gallery with sound samples at

http://littlebrother.nlpd.com

:)  

Check out my new blues site WEB SITE with free acoustic blues lesson videos and more.
Cranky Yankee

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 02:42:58 AM »

Glad I haven't had to use em yet. It's sure nice to know they care.

jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: