Serial Number Entry form and Spreadsheet

Started by ST, January 03, 2010, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi ST.
Thanks for this important service and work.  I posted my gits serial numbers early and the "Manufacture End Date" was posted wrong in each case.  It should have been left blank as I do not know when either guitar was finished.  The serial #s in question are 22662 and 25340.  Could you correct this for me in the interest of accuracy.
Dave
I love those older Canadian made Larrivees!

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the updates.

Changes are done and will likely be visible in about 5 minutes.

Quote from: webberink on February 23, 2010, 01:16:35 PM
Hi ST.
Thanks for this important service and work.  I posted my gits serial numbers early and the "Manufacture End Date" was posted wrong in each case.  It should have been left blank as I do not know when either guitar was finished.  The serial #s in question are 22662 and 25340.  Could you correct this for me in the interest of accuracy.
Dave

Quote from: BluesMan1 on February 23, 2010, 12:09:46 PM
   AZ, have never seen a serial # on the label, other than a hand-written one on a limited run. And, I've owned MANY Larrivees since '92 when I was first turned on to them. Pretty unusual? :?
     Jeff

My wife's OM-03 is the same with the serial # on the label.  In both cases the serial # is also on the neckblock, with an extra leading zero.

Mark

Hi ST,

I can`t seem to pm you here so if you would like to add this information to your Larrivee project feel free. I am listed in the spreadsheet under the forum name Nuggy and this should help fill in the blanks.

Your L-03R was completed on 11/13/2008 in our Vancouver factory. The back and sides are made of Indian Rosewood, top is Sitka Spruce, neck is Mahogany and fingerboard is Ebony.

Cheers

Hi Nuggy,

Got it and I've adjusted the info in the spreadsheet.

You need to have 10 posts here before you can send a private message.

Thanks for sharing your information!

Quote from: Nuggy on February 27, 2010, 01:33:15 AM
Hi ST,

I can`t seem to pm you here so if you would like to add this information to your Larrivee project feel free. I am listed in the spreadsheet under the forum name Nuggy and this should help fill in the blanks.

Your L-03R was completed on 11/13/2008 in our Vancouver factory. The back and sides are made of Indian Rosewood, top is Sitka Spruce, neck is Mahogany and fingerboard is Ebony.

Cheers

Hi Everybody,

Write to me here in this thread
If you want to write to me about his project - Please write to me here instead of a Private Message. It's easier if you write here so I don't have to manage my private messages.

Changes to a previous entry?
Please fill in the form with the same serial number with all the information for your guitar (not just the changes).
Drop me a line here to tell me that you have done that
I will delete your previous entry for that guitar.  

If you previous entry had the wrong serial number then please fill in the form to create a new entry and write to me here to tell the entry with the wrong serial number.
I will delete your entry with the wrong serial number.  

Thanks!

Hi all.  Just entered my 2 Larrivees.

ST, my 1983 6-string's entire S/N is 072617.  The first 2 digits are supposedly the model number yet L07 is not a choice on your list of models.

Same goes for my recent purchased 1985 12-string.  It's entire S/N is 403656 so I entered "40" as the model number, yet I have never heard of a model 40 before.  I must assume the first 2 digits are a model designation because of the date of manufacture.  The last 4 numbers, "3656" fit in nicely with the others if you go by date so I'm sure that's correct.

Anybody know about a model 40 or what the "40" might indicate?  Was there ever an L04 maybe?  Has it got something to do with it being a 12-string?

Kurt
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Hi Kurt,

I'll look at that in detail a litttle later tonight and fix it up.

Thanks for adding your information to the list.

ST

Quote from: ST on August 18, 2010, 07:06:46 PM
Hi Kurt,

I'll look at that in detail a litttle later tonight and fix it up.

Thanks for adding your information to the list.

ST

My pleasure

Kurt
"Badges?  We don't need no stinkin' badges."

Became a Shooting Star when I got my 1st guitar.
Back in '66, I was 13 and that was my fix.
Still shooting for stardom after all this time.
If I never make it, I'll still be fine.

:guitar

Thanks for the spreadsheet ST.

:nana_guitar

You rock!

Billy