00-03

Started by eded, December 17, 2009, 10:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So has anyone seen on yet?  Not the FIV, but hte spruce top 00-03.  I'm so psyched to get my hands on mine, I can hardly contain myself.

Ed

I've not seen one in person but the pics up on the Guitar Adoptions and LA Guitar Sales websites....and  :drool: they look awesome!!!!

Had a chance to play one at LA Guitar Sales last week, fantastic guitar! Very lightly built, extremely responsive, and just plain gorgeous. I was picking up a new CA Legacy which blew my guitar budget for December but if that little beauty is still in the sore January it might have to come home with me.  :tongue: I'm told Larrivee only made twenty of these, is that true?

:donut :donut :donut :donut :donut2 :coffee

Quote from: larwill on December 19, 2009, 08:51:39 PM
I'm told Larrivee only made twenty of these, is that true?

That's the story from Larrivee.  I'm hoping to hear about mine sometime soon.

Ed

Quote from: larwill on December 19, 2009, 08:51:39 PM
...I was picking up a new CA Legacy which blew my guitar budget for December but if that little beauty is still in the sore January it might have to come home with me.  

Congrats on your Legacy!  Nice comfortable dread and sounds great.  Did you choose the Raw finish?

I have a "cousin" of this great guitar,  OO-05 with gloss finish, Abalone sound hole trim, diamond fretboard markers  and slotted neck purchased new from Dave @ GA a number of years ago...beautiful guitar that's aged to nice golden spruce top.  Very responsive and "sized right" ; not too small and not too big to get your arm around...  I had a K&K mini installed in it locally and it sounds great through my Ultrasound...

I'll bet these will go quickly even in these market conditions...heck, it'd likely fit in a Christmas stocking ....  Rick
LS-30
Butterscotch Bakersfield HB Rosewood
OO 05 Custom
P-03 All Koa
P-03 Sitka/Rosewood

Well, mine is in...  in upstate NY.   :crying:   I'm in MD (cleaning up from a record snowfall.)   :crying:   

I've asked Jim Holler (at Trinity) to hold off on shipping 'til Monday of next week.  I don't know of anyone else in line for one of these, but I am as psyched as I think I can be.

Ed 

Quote from: 01strat on December 20, 2009, 01:52:04 AM
Congrats on your Legacy!  Nice comfortable dread and sounds great.  Did you choose the Raw finish?

No, I prefer the warmer tone and durability of the RT finish. Well worth the extra $150 Ted charged me.

Okay...  I just got the Fedex notification.  It's been shipped.  It is due on my porch sometime Wednesday.     :nanadance  I think I can hold out.

Ed