Larrivée OM-03 in action (original rag)

Started by zurdillo, November 29, 2009, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: flatlander on December 06, 2009, 08:02:09 AM
Si,Si,Si  Mr. Zudilla. I'll be anxious to see the music written out. I could learn some things from you for sure. I hope you'll continue to share.
I'd really like to study some of those chord movements. Warning, I may be bothering you and seeing if you'll explain some of them!
I'm really interested in those passages near the end of lines that starts F-Fm-C like during 1:25 -1:31 in video.
I hear the lead descending note (or usually decending) I'd love to learn more about how to build the rest of the chord around that note in passages like that or during main melody itself.
I've dug out some things along those lines, but too often I settle for just moving that note within a chord form that's not changing. Anyway thanks, looking forward to score.

Thank you for your interest flatlander. I'm just writting the piece in standard notation and tab, when I have finished I will send you a copy in pdf. You are welcomed to ask any question about this piece. In reference to the passage that you comment, yes, start in F-Fm-C-E and after the arpeggio is done only in the three lower strings, in a chromatic descend with the last note played on the open 5th string.

Best regards,
Juan Carlos

Thank you so much! I'll be looking forward to it. I'll pm you my e-mail address to send PDF to. And I will study the piece. matt
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Very, very, nice!
So many songs - so little time...
Finger Picking good Folk, Blues, Gospel, Roots, Rags, and Originals
www.davidberchtold.com

Superb stuff Juan Carlos  :thumbsup

And what a lovely sound you get from the OM-03.

Have a good Xmas.

Quote from: PCT57 on December 25, 2009, 07:20:13 AM
Superb stuff Juan Carlos  :thumbsup

And what a lovely sound you get from the OM-03.

Have a good Xmas.

Thank you very much for your attention and your words.

Happy New Year. :thumb

I would love to see tab for this when you are done with it...I've listened to it like 50 times now!

Blue
OM-05MT "Mary Helen"
Silvercreek T-170
Harmony Herd (1203, 162, 165, 6362)

Quote from: Blue in VT on January 07, 2010, 09:52:34 AM
I would love to see tab for this when you are done with it...I've listened to it like 50 times now!

Blue

Thank you for listening 50 times! You can send me a private message with your email.

Greetings.

Great job, you have rhythm in your soul.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on January 09, 2010, 06:10:30 PM
Great job, you have rhythm in your soul.

Thank you very much, this is a great compliment  :cheers

I've had a listen through a few of your videos. Your style is captivating and your compositions are magical!