Larrivée OM-03 in action (original rag)

Started by zurdillo, November 29, 2009, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello all,

If somebody is interested in listen my last composition played on my Larri OM-03, here enclose the link to the video:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=lfuTRBW13EY

Is a rag in the old style. I hope you enjoy it! Any critic or suggestion would be welcomed.

Kind regards,
Juan Carlos

I cannot get the link to work, even when I remove the space and take the whole string, seems to be a different video?

Thank you for you interest and excuse me for the mistake. Please, enclose the address to my Youtube channel where the rag is the first video that appear. :cheers

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrZurdillo

Best regards,
Juan Carlos

¡¡Muy bien!!
Larrivée Limited Edition Rosewood Parlor (2003)
plus various other acoustic guitars and one ukulele

Very nice. Lovely melody.
Bravo.
Encore, por favor.

:nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar

Man I love ragtime on a Larrivee...nicely played!

Blue
OM-05MT "Mary Helen"
Silvercreek T-170
Harmony Herd (1203, 162, 165, 6362)

Tres bien!!!!!!! Merci :guitar
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Thank you very much for your visits and for your kind replies, sincerely.

I'm working in the score of this song this days, I will have ready in brief.

My apologizes for having published the first post in the wrong place (moderator, thank you for move to the correct place).

Un saludo a todos,
Juan Carlos

Nice music, zurdillo.
Actually, you had it right the first time, posting your music in Technique and Playing: "Discuss songs, tab, and technique, share your music".
My bad in moving it to Artists.
Don't know what I was thinking. Clearly, I wasn't.
Indeed, it is my apologies to you, sir.
-Q.
Here, have a donut.  :donut

Very nice. I felt like I had stepped into a time capsule.Sweet happy melody. Makes me want to sing. :guitar   :donut :donut :donut
Larrivee L-03R (born Feb 7,2008)

I listened to a number of your recordings and was impressed with your style.  Thanks for posting.

Very classy tune. I also like the fact that it's filmed in black & white. And you're wearing a nice shirt and tie. Just seems to fit well with the style of music. Nice work.

I can not add to what has been said, but I will add my thanks, and well done.
LO9 40th
Ovation 1778 TX
Martin LXM

Sweet soft and mellow sound from the OM.
Also a very nice camera setup.

Si,Si,Si  Mr. Zudilla. I'll be anxious to see the music written out. I could learn some things from you for sure. I hope you'll continue to share.
I'd really like to study some of those chord movements. Warning, I may be bothering you and seeing if you'll explain some of them!
I'm really interested in those passages near the end of lines that starts F-Fm-C like during 1:25 -1:31 in video.
I hear the lead descending note (or usually decending) I'd love to learn more about how to build the rest of the chord around that note in passages like that or during main melody itself.
I've dug out some things along those lines, but too often I settle for just moving that note within a chord form that's not changing. Anyway thanks, looking forward to score.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Very nice job from one left handed Larrivee player to another!!  Incredible sound on that OM!  Was thinking about getting a Martin OM but after hearing that,,...hmm.   Thanks for sharing.
2010 Martin 0015ML
2008 Martin D28L (w/ Fishman Matrix Infinity)
2010 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus LH
1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom LH
1981 Yamaha FG375SII (converted to LH)
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Standard LH
2004 Lucida Artista Classical
www.reverbnation.com/richlapierre

Quote from: ryler on December 05, 2009, 02:07:39 PM
I listened to a number of your recordings and was impressed with your style.  Thanks for posting.

Thank you very much, I'm also impressed with your comment!

Really I'm very, very happy with all the replies to my post: sincerely, thank you very much to all.

Juan Carlos