F-IV special order 00-03MT by the forum & Trinity Guitars

Started by Danny, November 22, 2009, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A forum member was at the factory today and saw our F-IV's all lined up on a rack awaiting signed labels and strings.
So we should hear some news of them being shipped very soon.
                If anyone sees one of these again I hope you could take a few pics and post them for us.

Quote from: Joby on March 30, 2010, 11:21:05 AM
Hi Guys, Just read this post by Jim. He says that you must contact Kathy or him with your options. So fire them an email and let them know what you would like.

I had previously and no reply :? BUT as stated they are busy
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: dependan on March 30, 2010, 09:50:51 PM
   A forum member was at the factory today and saw our F-IV's all lined up on a rack awaiting signed labels and strings.
So we should hear some news of them being shipped very soon.
                If anyone sees one of these again I hope you could take a few pics and post them for us.

Boy, Danny (or should that be Danny boy?), your spies are everywhere!!!  :ph34r:

Yes...some more pics would be nice, but it "sounds like" we'll have real guitars very soon!  :nana_guitar
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Denis on March 31, 2010, 10:39:30 AM
Got my email from Trinity....time to put together the $ to pay the balance...yeah!!!!!

Same here - Kathy contacted me via e-mail this morning. 

We're soooooo cloooose!!!

Some news and some photos. John Jr called today to tell me he will be shippinh some out yet this week! Here are the latest photos that arrived today. :nana_guitar

There is one extra Lefty guitar. If you want it let me know.

Jim Holler, Luthier
Trinity Guitars
www.TrinityGuitars.com

Thanks Jim.  Boy those look sweet...    :cheers
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

:+1: :+1: :+1:

:nanadance :nanadance :nanadance

Wow... I am happy to see them.
I wish I got the darker one  :whistling:

Bravo Jim and Kathy.

I just send email again to Kathy as confirmation and addional shipping and billing instruction.
Please let me know if something is not clear.

Thanks.

:cheers

I feel like when my children were born as I counted each guitar. It reminded me of whe I counted my children's fingers and toes.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-James

:nana_guitar :nana_guitar :nana_guitar
Larrivee P-03
Martin 000-28
Martin OMSW-Cherry
Martin Backpacker Steel String
Takamine Classical
Early Ovation Celebrity
Roland A-60 Acoustic Amplifier

Love the pics, Jim, thanks!

(...in little boy voice: "Which one's mine? Which one's mine? Which one? Huh? Huh?)

:arrow

Thanks for the pics Jim and John. Now we just need a little more patience.

Oh my, do those look sweet or what?  :nice guitar:
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Lots of variation in color of Mahogany on those. Very nice, each one will be unique in a way.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Like new parents, staring through the nursery window, trying to figure out which one is theirs.

Quote from: appleknocker on March 31, 2010, 03:57:41 PM
Like new parents, staring through the nursery window, trying to figure out which one is theirs.
When the first of my five children was born he had a full head of shiny red hair, long fingernails and very distinct features. There were over 30 babies in this huge hospital in Houston, but they moved him right up front in the middle. The nurses all doted over him.
     That's what I'm anticipating now. But even if it's a little askew in appearance I'll be happy to give it a nice home.

:nice guitar:  Thanks again Larrivee :thumbsup

Quote from: Mr_LV19E on March 31, 2010, 03:11:07 PM
Lots of variation in color of Mahogany on those. Very nice, each one will be unique in a way.
yeah, Roger. "Unique", just like all the rest.  :whistling:

Those the cases of to the right :?
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on March 31, 2010, 05:02:52 PM
Those the cases of to the right :?
I don't think they are.  Each case there is different and looks like it has a guitar in it by the labels.

Quote from: dependan on March 31, 2010, 04:17:33 PM
But even if it's a little askew in appearance I'll be happy to give it a nice home.
                                            :nice guitar:  Thanks again Larrivee :thumbsup

That's what I'm thinking, too, Danny; I'm not gonna get picky about the wood - just hope they matched sides, back and tops on each one somewhat.

Think of all the average guitars that became "special" in the right person's hands...each of these will have it's own personality, just like those kids in that hospital nursery.

:nice guitar: x 30!!!

Must be some "hot" guitars.They had to put a fire extinguisher righ on the rack!
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.