Started by Danny, November 22, 2009, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do it now & you'll have it filled by tonight. Mark my words! :thumb
     Jeff
'11 Martin OM18V Engelmann Custom
'11 Martin D-18 Adirondack Custom
'12 Martin MFG OM-35 Custom
'07 Larrivee OOO-60(Trinity Guitars)
'13 Larrivee OM-03 "Exotic"RW Custom(Oxnard C.S.)
'10 L.Canteri OO1JP Custom(IS/IT.WALNUT)

So it seems I have come to doubt, all that I once held as true

Quote from: mrkillick on March 28, 2010, 01:51:25 PM
I'm #22. Thanks for the advice of starting a thread.
You need 10 posts so people can PM you directly anyway. So then you can be linked up easier to facilitate the sale.
              Jim Holler may have a list of some who want this build. I know there was a post a week or so ago asking for an F-IV if someone decided to drop out.

Quote from: Denis on March 28, 2010, 01:25:11 PM
Do you have FIII #17 Tad?

Nope, mine. . .

Or rather F-IV is.
Larrivee OO-05 • Larrivee OOV-03 SS • Larrivee OO-44  • Taylor 322ce • Strat • Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist

Dan's right about all. Jim did mention he had a list. Email Kathy@trinityguitars.com & ask about any openings. You'd have to deal with her anyway. She's doing the F-IV orders & options.
     Jeff
'11 Martin OM18V Engelmann Custom
'11 Martin D-18 Adirondack Custom
'12 Martin MFG OM-35 Custom
'07 Larrivee OOO-60(Trinity Guitars)
'13 Larrivee OM-03 "Exotic"RW Custom(Oxnard C.S.)
'10 L.Canteri OO1JP Custom(IS/IT.WALNUT)

So it seems I have come to doubt, all that I once held as true

Quote from: Denis on March 28, 2010, 01:25:11 PM
Do you have FIII #17 Tad?
Denis, I'm thinking that Tad has a F-I (or F-II) and a F-III that are both #17.

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I will email Kathy at Triinity Guitars.

Last week Jim stated we would receive an email from Kathy. Has anyone received an email regarding your order? I haven't received anything.
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Quote from: Frank_S on March 29, 2010, 01:44:36 PM
Last week Jim stated we would receive an email from Kathy. Has anyone received an email regarding your order? I haven't received anything.

Not yet...I did have an e-mail exchange with Jim a couple weeks ago about pickup installation...but haven't heard anything since then. I don't think I've given 'em my pickguard preference yet...so there is reason for another communication.

Seems like he said everyone would get a confirmation e-mail at least, so we would know where we stand on things.
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I got my email.

-James

:beer
Larrivee P-03
Martin 000-28
Martin OMSW-Cherry
Martin Backpacker Steel String
Takamine Classical
Early Ovation Celebrity
Roland A-60 Acoustic Amplifier

not I...
EDIT for update..
Just heard from Kathy, confirming my choice for Grover Sta-Tites, and checking on pickguard (none).

Just got off the phone with John Jr and he is down to putting the labels in!  He expects to start shipping this week!!!!
In addition he has a clear pickguard for each of the guitars. So Please email Kathy   kathy@trinityguitars.com if you want the clear pick guard.
He has promised some more photos.
Jim Holler, Luthier
Trinity Guitars
www.TrinityGuitars.com

Quote from: TrinityGuitars on March 29, 2010, 03:28:26 PM
Just got off the phone with John Jr and he is down to putting the labels in!  He expects to start shipping this week!!!!
In addition he has a clear pickguard for each of the guitars. So Please email Kathy   kathy@trinityguitars.com if you want the clear pick guard.

Hi Jim, Is Kathy going to email me regarding the final options and setup for my guitar? I've been waiting to hear from her which is what you said last week. I'm confused here.
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Quote from: Frank_S on March 29, 2010, 01:44:36 PM

Kathy contacted me by email in the middle of last week, with a summary of the options I had requested.

Gordon
Montreal
Larrivee OM-03R SH, O-01, OO-03MT FIV
National Style O, National Polychrome Tricone
Gibson B25-12, Brunner OG Basic and a few others

I have decided not to get the Forum iv guitar I have on order. Following the advice offered, I have contacted Jim at Trinity Guitars who says he has such a list. He will contact the people on it. If there are no takers within a couple of days I will start a thread to see if anyone else is iterested in taking over my spot, #22.

Just got off the phone with John Jr and he is down to putting the labels in!  He expects to start shipping this week!!!!
In addition he has a clear pickguard for each of the guitars. So Please email Kathy   kathy@trinityguitars.com if you want the clear pick guard.
Sweeeeeeeeeeet, emailed y'all back and am ready for it. :guitar

Great news!

But a question...what about tortoise guards? Are those:
1) standard/applied, or
2) standard/in the case for Jim to apply, or
3) optional?

Now I'm confused, too. Happy, happy, happy, but confused!  :arrow
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Like Frank S and some others, Kathy did not contact me last week as expected (based on Jim's post here earlier).

It would be nice if we could at least get a confirmation that everything is set.
I am lucky # 13.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel, there's a song in my heart.   :guitar

I got this early today. . .

John, The amount of emails we have been getting with options and changes has been a deluge. We are working hard to summarize 4 months of emails into final orders for each guitar. We might have completed that yesterday except for the new option from Larrivee for a clear pick guard. I am happy that Larrivee was able to do this clear pick guard as many wanted it. Yet another round of emails, questions and changes has ensued. We hope to have all of the orders consolidated by tomorrow and emailed out to everyone this week.

:ohmy:
Larrivee OO-05 • Larrivee OOV-03 SS • Larrivee OO-44  • Taylor 322ce • Strat • Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist

Quote from: jpmist on March 30, 2010, 07:59:20 AM
I got this early today. . .

John, The amount of emails we have been getting with options and changes has been a deluge. We are working hard to summarize 4 months of emails into final orders for each guitar. We might have completed that yesterday except for the new option from Larrivee for a clear pick guard. I am happy that Larrivee was able to do this clear pick guard as many wanted it. Yet another round of emails, questions and changes has ensued. We hope to have all of the orders consolidated by tomorrow and emailed out to everyone this week.

:ohmy:

Thanks John that is comforting as I too have not yet been e-Mailed from Trinity - I understand they are extremely busy thus I hate to call. Will have to next week if yet no contact tho
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: TrinityGuitars on March 23, 2010, 08:23:10 AM
OK,  I just want to be completely clear, you have to email Kathy at Kathy@trinityguitars.com, myself at JimHoller@TrinityGuitars.com or call 716 665 4490 to give us the details of what you want with your guitar ie. options and set up. If you have done this thanks. No need to do it again. If not please take the time to review the list at http://www.trinityguitars.com/steelstr/larrivee/foruniv.html   I am follwing the discussion here but will not be able to take order information based on a forum post. As you might imagine it is just to confusing.  Hope you understand.  The conformation emails will start arriving in you inbox soon.  Some should already have them.
  Thanks for your help!   Jim Holler   :nice guitar:   I just know that you will be using this alot!

Hi Guys, Just read this post by Jim. He says that you must contact Kathy or him with your options. So fire them an email and let them know what you would like.