F-IV special order 00-03MT by the forum & Trinity Guitars

Started by Danny, November 22, 2009, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: TrinityGuitars on March 23, 2010, 08:23:10 AM
OK,  I just want to be completely clear, you have to email Kathy at Kathy@trinityguitars.com, myself at JimHoller@TrinityGuitars.com or call 716 665 4490 to give us the details of what you want with your guitar ie. options and set up. If you have done this thanks. No need to do it again. If not please take the time to review the list at http://www.trinityguitars.com/steelstr/larrivee/foruniv.html   I am follwing the discussion here but will not be able to take order information based on a forum post. As you might imagine it is just to confusing.  Hope you understand.  The conformation emails will start arriving in you inbox soon.  Some should already have them.
  Thanks for your help!   Jim Holler   :nice guitar:   I just know that you will be using this alot!

Thanks Jim.  I'll keep an eye out for the confirmation email from you or Kathy....

Very excited Jim.  Do you have an idea when the first FIVs will be arriving at your shop?

It's been really quiet for a couple of days. Who's putting the pickguard on? I'm leaving it off...........for now at least.
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

I'd like to see more pics of the Statites. Told Jim no, but look nice. Just has that ring where the bigger bushing was? A better shot would help?
   I'm doing the TS guard. Frank, you might be holding off to decide which one you want on, as far as color. Only one of my Larrivees had a TS PG. All others, clear (OM-05, & it looked sharp!) or none.
   Decisions, decisions. We have time for thinking. 2/3 finished not long ago. Don't think fairy dust will get them done faster! :?
   Relax & enjoy the wait. Teaches us patience? :cheers
     Jeff
'11 Martin OM18V Engelmann Custom
'11 Martin D-18 Adirondack Custom
'12 Martin MFG OM-35 Custom
'07 Larrivee OOO-60(Trinity Guitars)
'13 Larrivee OM-03 "Exotic"RW Custom(Oxnard C.S.)
'10 L.Canteri OO1JP Custom(IS/IT.WALNUT)

So it seems I have come to doubt, all that I once held as true

Quote from: BluesMan1 on March 25, 2010, 05:46:17 PM
  I'd like to see more pics of the Statites. Told Jim no, but look nice. Just has that ring where the bigger bushing was? A better shot would help?
  I'm doing the TS guard. Frank, you might be holding off to decide which one you want on, as far as color. Only one of my Larrivees had a TS PG. All others, clear (OM-05, & it looked sharp!) or none.
  Decisions, decisions. We have time for thinking. 2/3 finished not long ago. Don't think fairy dust will get them done faster! :?
  Relax & enjoy the wait. Teaches us patience? :cheers
    Jeff

My preferred choice for a pickguard would be in black so I'd have to make one so I need the original to trace the shape.

I'm also going to replace the tuners after I receive my guitar, definitely don't want exposed holes on my new 00-03MT.
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

I know you wanted a black one. Me too, but don't want to ask Jim to make one. Martin told me to buy a sheet from them & make one. Couldn't they just say they'd sell me a OO size one? Especially since I'm buying a Martin now? Will have to call them back.
   And I hear you about the holes. I noticed the ring on the veneer on the pic someone posted. Don't want that either. The Pings aren't as bad as all think, just don't look cool. Have plenty of time to change those!
     Jeff

Quote from: BluesMan1 on March 25, 2010, 06:05:20 PM
   I know you wanted a black one. Me too, but don't want to ask Jim to make one. Martin told me to buy a sheet from them & make one. Couldn't they just say they'd sell me a OO size one? Especially since I'm buying a Martin now? Will have to call them back.
   And I hear you about the holes. I noticed the ring on the veneer on the pic someone posted. Don't want that either. The Pings aren't as bad as all think, just don't look cool. Have plenty of time to change those!
     Jeff

Too bad they won't just sell you one. I'm a machinist so the tuners will eventually get sorted, even if I have to make a few of the parts myself, although I'm not hell bent on swapping them just for the sake of doing it. I have stock tuners on my other 3 guitars and they're just fine, just wanted something different for the 00-03MT.
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

I love the TS pickguard.  If I go for one that is.

Am going to call LMII again & see if I could get one of thier Greven ones, pre-cut to size. Don't have black, but was thinking of the red TS if no black.
     Jeff

Quote from: BluesMan1 on March 26, 2010, 08:58:54 AM
   Am going to call LMII again & see if I could get one of thier Greven ones, pre-cut to size. Don't have black, but was thinking of the red TS if no black.
     Jeff

Help me out here: "LMII"?

Long & McQuade?

What?

:?

(Sorry to be such a dope!)
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Luthiers Mercantile International, Inc.. Like Stew-Mac (Stewart-MacDonald). Lots of cool stuff. Wood sets, tuners, anything you can think of. Go to their site & order a catalog. LMII is the best to really get into, Stew-Mac more basic. Check out the websites.
   And Mikey, no one is a dope here. Well, not most? :bgrin: Lots of stuff I have to look up here, just for my personal knowledge. Helps me carry on with some posts. You're not a dope. Just my assumption that it was common knowledge. Now you know also! :thumb
    Jeff

Quote from: BluesMan1 on March 26, 2010, 12:22:22 PM
  Luthiers Mercantile International, Inc.. Like Stew-Mac (Stewart-MacDonald). Lots of cool stuff. Wood sets, tuners, anything you can think of. Go to their site & order a catalog. LMII is the best to really get into, Stew-Mac more basic. Check out the websites.
   And Mikey, no one is a dope here. Well, not most? :bgrin: Lots of stuff I have to look up here, just for my personal knowledge. Helps me carry on with some posts. You're not a dope. Just my assumption that it was common knowledge. Now you know also! :thumb
    Jeff

I've purchased several items from them in the past.  They are well stocked to be sure!

Hello everyone,
Can I say, I just want my Guitar. :crying: :crying: :crying:

-James

:crying: :crying: :crying:
Larrivee P-03
Martin 000-28
Martin OMSW-Cherry
Martin Backpacker Steel String
Takamine Classical
Early Ovation Celebrity
Roland A-60 Acoustic Amplifier

James, be patient. If they build it, it will come! Or, something like that? :bgrin: In a couple of months? :?
     Jeff

Jeff,

Thank You!!!

:doh :doh :doh
Larrivee P-03
Martin 000-28
Martin OMSW-Cherry
Martin Backpacker Steel String
Takamine Classical
Early Ovation Celebrity
Roland A-60 Acoustic Amplifier

Glad I made you feel better!!!! :humour:
     Jeff

Hello all,
     I have decided, if I can find someone willing to take over my spot, not to get the forum iv guitar. Please let me know if you are interested.   Michael

If you're #17, I may be very interested -

Tad
Bunch of Larrivees - all good -
and a wife that still puts up with me, which is the best -

If Tad doesn't go for it, start a thread. You will get MANY responses quickly. Alot of people have PM'd me about "if I decide to give up my slot", which I mentioned if I went for a more expensive guitar than I ordered. Would have to use my L-10 money & F-IV, me deciding I didn't want to do that. Decided on the F-IV & The Podium OOO -15s Special. Like a -17 series, but lighter finish & much more.
   Can't find the paper right now with the names of those interested, but as I said, if Tad doesn't take it, start the thread. They will come!!! :nana_guitar
     Jeff

I'm #22. Thanks for the advice of starting a thread.